Not so fast. Seems that Kamala Harris isnt doing as well as everyone thinks. Is the shiny pantsuit finally dulling?

All the things I stated have happened.

Name one book, you claim has been banned, that can't be purchased on Amazon.

Just because you disagree with something being taught, in place of your preferred propaganda, doesn't necessarily make it wrong or controlling.

States severely restricting abortion isn't a total ban, I don't know any State that doesn't have exceptions.

And if republicans are suppressing votes, they must not be very good at it, new voter turnout records have been set in almost every election cycle since you commies started spewing that crap.

So yeah, what you said is all, LIES!

Name one book, you claim has been banned, that can't be purchased on Amazon.

Just because you disagree with something being taught, in place of your preferred propaganda, doesn't necessarily make it wrong or controlling.

States severely restricting abortion isn't a total ban, I don't know any State that doesn't have exceptions.

And if republicans are suppressing votes, they must not be very good at it, new voter turnout records have been set in almost every election cycle since you commies started spewing that crap.

So yeah, what you said is all, LIES!

You can stop the gaslighting. I'm tired of your game of show me. Show me the stolen election. You know books havebeen banned and you know curriculums have been changed in ordert o teach propaganda that makes whites like you feel good. Severely restricting abortion is severely restricting a right. And voters suppression is real. The lie is your gasighting.

I don't call those things trying to control people lives. I do call book banning, altering or banning subjects to be taught or curriculums, banning abortions, voter suppression and things like that trying to control peoples lives.
Book banning like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn, Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird etc. etc. etc. that Democrats demanded be removed from school libraries? The only ones Republicans don't want accessible to young children are vulgar, sexually explicit stuff that would get an R or X rating on television or in the movie industry. Totally inappropriate for young children. Republicans think grooming children via government should be illegal.

Yes some Republicans have been over zealous in their abortion laws but only a few. The rest have sensible laws and a woman can find an abortion clinic if she wants one in the blue states where the unborn are considered trash to be disposed of at will. But Republicans haven't demanded women's hygiene products be available in boys' bathrooms or that biological males be allowed into women's private spaces and/or participate in women's sports.

Republicans haven't demanded or committed civil disobedience to take down, deface, destroy statues or other historical markers/art/symbols even if those depict progressives or anti-heroes such as George Floyd.

And again Republicans have not imposed restrictions or bans on cultural traditions as the Democrats have, have not demanded that only certain speech is lawful, have not put out ridiculous requirements on what products people are required/allowed to use, etc. etc. etc.

The very few rules Republicans want enforced in the public sector are a tiny percentage of those Democrats demand be enforced in the public sector.

Last edited:
You can stop the gaslighting. I'm tired of your game of show me. Show me the stolen election. You know books havebeen banned and you know curriculums have been changed in ordert o teach propaganda that makes whites like you feel good. Severely restricting abortion is severely restricting a right. And voters suppression is real. The lie is your gasighting.

The fact is, all the books are available on Amazon and if a parent what's to expose their child to that shit, they can do it. Just because school systems deems them inappropriate for children of a certain age is not a ban, it's a restriction.

Also show me where I said an election was stolen.

Your opinion on school curriculum is noted and dismissed. The author of the 1619 project admitted it was fiction.

Abortion is only a right if a State says it is, which makes it a privilege not a right.

Now tell the class how this voter suppression functions, in detail please. Also show how the "suppression" doesn't affect all equally.

Book banning like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn, Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird etc. etc. etc. that Democrats demanded be removed from school libraries? The only ones Republicans don't want accessible to young children are vulgar, sexually explicit stuff that would get an R or X rating on television or in the movie industry. Totally inappropriate for young children. Republicans think grooming children via government should be illegal.

Yes some Republicans have been over zealous in their abortion laws but only a few. The rest have sensible laws and a woman can find an abortion clinic if she wants one in the blue states where the unborn are considered trash to be disposed of at will. But Republicans haven't demanded women's hygiene products be available in boys' bathrooms or that biological males be allowed into women's private spaces and/or participate in women's sports.

Republicans haven't demanded or committed civil disobedience to take down, deface, destroy statues or other historical markers/art/symbols even if those depict progressives or anti-heroes such as George Floyd.

And again Republicans have not imposed restrictions or bans on cultural traditions as the Democrats have, have not demanded that only certain speech is lawful, have not put out ridiculous requirements on what products people are required/allowed to use, etc. etc. etc.

The very few rules Republicans want enforced in the public sector are a tiny percentage of those Democrats demand be enforced in the public sector.
BS. 1-6 defaced the capital. Cultural traditions? Like racism or white supremacy? We had a national abortion policy. It should never have been overturned. Nobody is grooming chidren in schools and nobody supports that. The books you talk about had depicted racism. You guys wanted things banned that made whites feel uncomfortable so why do whites get to continue teaching things or having literature that makes non whites feel uncomfortable?

You are not free to spew hate speech, and freedom of speech has long been supressed for some of us.

We have read Project 2025. And if you haven't, then you really can't argue about whether or not Repubicans want to control everybodys lives.

What is it with the pantsuits?
Hillary's wardrobe people probably lost the election for her. Good God with her money there was no excuse for that visual horror show in 2016.

I've mentioned the same to my husband. I get not wanting to wear dresses if you don't have good legs. But how about something more feminine than a literal suit for women....all the time, with no accessories?

Forum List

Back