If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

Biden/AOC combined age would be 115. What’s your point?

That doesn’t make Biden a youngster or Trump a youngster.

Vance is a liability, as AOC would be if she were the running mate.
My point is you did not get to participate in a democrat process and now it is dictated that you vote for the oldest ticket.

Vance is a great man. In four years Vance will be 44 and able to be president another, 8 to 16 years. Democrats ran Roosevelt for president 4 times. Time for us to do the same

Nice contradiction. How do I reply back to such deep insight and intelligence. Boy, you really got me stumped.

You can start by knowing basic facts. But that's hard for MAGA who live in an alternative reality fantasyland where Trump won the election, the world is flat and the moon is made of green cheese.

So tell me, how many votes did James Polk win in the primaries before being nominated for President in 1844?

If Makala wins, we're going into a depression at any rate. But hey, the Orange Man won't hurt your feelings anymore, so there's that

If Makala Clinton wins, we're going into a depression at any rate.

If Makala Obama wins, we're going into a depression at any rate.

If Makala Biden wins, we're going into a depression at any rate.

Heard it all before.

I'm not hoping. The job and housing market it already in bad shape, not to mention inflation. What kind of man especially votes for feelings over economic security?

But here we are. Same thing happened in Rome before it fell. Men stopped being men. Well, the Barbarians still had men....

You've decided to support a man who most Americans find completely unacceptable. But you keep nominating him because you believe the lies you want to believe because feelingz.

Republicans should be winning this thing hands down. And when you lose, you're going to blame everyone except yourself.

Heard it all before.
And now, here we are, well on our way to a historic depression.

How will you survive, your welfare/ebt will be worthless as the rich democrats turn thier back on you

You've decided to support a man who most Americans find completely unacceptable. But you keep nominating him because you believe the lies you want to believe because feelingz.

Republicans should be winning this thing hands down. And when you lose, you're going to blame everyone except yourself.
And you are given two people to vote for that you did not support or vote for. That is dictatorship not democracy.

Bullshit. I've cited example after example of Trump hallucinating things that didn't happen. Entire conversation with people that weren't even there. His mental decline creating false memories of events that never occurred. Of him being confused and incoherent, making up inane babble about 'AI crowds'.

He hallucinated an emergency landing in a helicopter with Willie Brown. Willie Brown wasn't there. And there was no emergency landing.

Trump insists he has 'flight records' that prove him right. There are no such records. And Trump has failed utterly to ever produce them. He's confused and incoherent.

Trump falsely 'remembered' a conversation about Harris he had with Willie Brown on the helicopter. Willie Brown wasn't there. Trump hallucinated the entire conversation.

Trump's memory is so wildly unreliable, so broke and delusional....that he 'remembers' Harris having a meeting with Putin 3 days before the Ukrainian invasion. That meeting never happened. Trump created the entire thing in his failing mind.

Why haven't y'all called for him to drop out?

Very very old crazy orange man is very old. And crazy.

And look. It continues to ignore example after example of Trump's clear and obvious mental decline.

As the indoctrinated do.

Every hallucination, every false memory about conversations with people who weren't there, every imagined document that doesn't exist, every made up 'emergency landing' that didn't happen, every dementia addled recollection of meetings between Harris and Putin that never happened.

As the indoctrinated do. Why would 2028 be any different?

In the MAGA alternative reality echo chamber fantasyland, everything Orange Jesus says is true. And if anyone ever dares criticize the Dear Leader, they must be excommunicated for eternity.

Perfectly normal and not a cult whatsoever.

IMG_7356.jpeg

Heard it all before.

Oh honey. Neither Bill nor Hillary Clinton are Lamaka Harris with her food price controls. I mean take stock: your TDS is so florid that you will vote for a candidate who wants to do PRICE FIXING. On FOOD

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?
You have the ultimate, most classic case of Trump Deranged Symptom ever seen

The government could open a new wing of the Wuhan Lab just based on your blood and tissue samples alone

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?

No, Trump needs to continue talking about his crowd sizes and how he's more attractive than kamala. That's the only path to victory.

So tell me, how many votes did James Polk win in the primaries before being nominated for President in 1844?
i can see why you were banished to The Flame Zone.

I guess you are being civil, asking me to teach you some history.

The process of electing canididates evolved over time. The primary system as we know it did not exist in the 19th century.

I hope that helps with your ignorance. I will now give you the opportunity to do a google search so that you can get enough education to ask a proper, relevant, educated question.

Forum List

Back