If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?

He will not go away.

He will claim the election was stolen and announce that he is running again in 2028.

And he will probably win the nomination. Because the national Republican Party is not a normal functioning political party. It has become a cult of personality that ostracizes anyone who dares criticize the Dear Leader.

No, Trump has changed politics for at least the next 20 years. Poor Dems the idiots, if they thought Trump savaged them wait until the next Republican follows in Trump's footsteps in 2028. If someone like a DeSantis is the candidate, a skilled politician, lawyer, speaker using Trump's tactics...it will be a bloodbath.
IMG_6041.jpeg

IMG_6046.jpeg

IMG_6043.jpeg

And you're going to lose again.

Because you don't give a shit about winning.

What you care about is hurting the people you hate. That's why you are so emotional about this orange clown.

If Trump loses, I wouldn’t be surprised if they roll him out there again in 2028.

I can also see them going with Donald Trump Jr. Outside of Dementia Donnie, he’s the Trumpiest one.

When trump loses, that is the end of MAGA. All the weirdos, wackos, lunatics, and conspiracy believing nut jobs will move on and cling to something else. And real Americans will rejoice.

I wish that were the case.

But lying and grifting to the weirdos, lunatics, and conspiracy believing nut jobs is very lucrative.

So I doubt MAGA is going away anytime soon.

If Trump loses, I wouldn’t be surprised if they roll him out there again in 2028.

I can also see them going with Donald Trump Jr. Outside of Dementia Donnie, he’s the Trumpiest one.
Trump/Vance age, 118 years old
Kamala/Walz age, 120 years old

Trump/Vance are the youngsters. Vance at 40 years old will be here much longer than the old hag and the old pervert that are dictated to be your canidates

Trump is a hero that the World needs now. Without Trump dark days are coming!

Technically, the days will continue to get darker without Trump, the dark daysvare here.

Big thanks to Toro for adding that correction.

Trump/Vance age, 118 years old
Kamala/Walz age, 120 years old

Trump/Vance are the youngsters. Vance at 40 years old will be here much longer than the old hag and the old pervert that are dictated to be your canidates
Biden/AOC combined age would be 115. What’s your point?

That doesn’t make Biden a youngster or Trump a youngster.

Vance is a liability, as AOC would be if she were the running mate.

Forum List

Back