*Dozen Eggs: $4.50 Dollar General*

That last 3 years everything has gone up. At least Trump can prove he was able to work with keeping inflation down. The crooked joe kamabla regime has signed off on the worst!
You mean keeping inflation down…by presiding over a historic recession and collapsed demand?

Because inflation certainly wasn’t kept down by his historic deficit spending and near zero interest rates.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So let’s see, US Fed interest rate 5.5% and dropping, inflation at 2.9% and dropping

Russian interest rate just raised to 18%, inflation 9.1% and growing.

Alex over in mother Russia says…American economy not good :dunno:
Lets see, the price of food skyrocketed and is still going up, just not as fast, and you think by comparing that to somewhere else makes it great?

Morons trying to defend democrats.

And on top of this stupidity of yours you told us Biden was mentally fit to finish his term and be president another four years.

Delusional stupid dishonest, you are all

Lets see, the price of food skyrocketed and is still going up, just not as fast, and you think by comparing that to somewhere else makes it great?

Morons trying to defend democrats.

And on top of this stupidity of yours you told us Biden was mentally fit to finish his term and be president another four years.

Delusional stupid dishonest, you are all

Price of food is not skyrocketing as per national statistics. July 2024 food prices were 2.2% higher than in July 2023.

Fed will be cutting interest rate soon because that we are now approaching desired rate of inflation.

Politico anecdotes are skyrocketing.

Last edited:
Avian Flu. Biden didn't cause that.

Everything was higher due to the pandemic amd private businsess owners haven't lowered their prices because they know we will buy their stuff anyway.
Prove it, prove the ineptness of democrats running the country did not cause the avian flu.

Trillions spent on bureaucrats, government workers, politicians, rules, laws, regulations codes, to protect us.

Biden and Harris and washington failed and let the avian flu into our food supply!

Price of food is not skyrocketing as per national statistics.

July 2024 food prices were 2.2% higher than in July 2023.

Politico anecdotes are skyrocketing.
You are right, according to national statistics, the government, and who they pay, prices are just fine.

Thank you for dictating what I must think.

Boys are girls, girls are boys, Iran is our friend and I am wrong about what I see, what I pay, and what little my money buys.

Lousy puke

You are right, according to national statistics, the government, and who they pay, prices are just fine.

Thank you for dictating what I must think.

Boys are girls, girls are boys, Iran is our friend and I am wrong about what I see, what I pay, and what little my money buys.

Lousy puke

Idiot, nobody is dictating you anything, believe whatever baseless garbage and conspiracy theories you want.

Idiot, nobody is dictating you anything, believe whatever baseless garbage and conspiracy theories you want.
You are the one dictating I am wrong about what I spend and see. Now youbare dictating that I listen to conspiracy theories.You even stated prices are goin up!

You were born a fool and will remain a fool

So let’s see, US Fed interest rate 5.5% and dropping, inflation at 2.9% and dropping

Alex over in mother Russia says…American economy no good :dunno:
Obama said Russia's economy was in tatters but you don't see me complaining, yours is booming and I wouldn't call people very much happy, except maybe some boneheaded democrats. Well, the lowliest form of life that they are they may be excused but I thought we were talking about the normal people here?

Trump didn't keep inflation down. The Fed did. Trump even begged the Fed to INCREASE quantitative easing and DECREASE interest rates EVEN MORE.

Then the Fed was FAR too late in addressing the inflation that spiked when damaged global supply chains collapsed from massive demand coming out of the lockdowns.

Over here in Reality, that's what actually happened.

Last edited:
Obama said Russia's economy was in tatters but you don't see me complaining, yours is booming and wouldn't call people very much happy

EXACTLY.

Russians are carefully cultured to not complain too loudly, that’s why you are knee deep in crap now.

Last edited:
You are the one dictating I am wrong about what I spend and see. Now youbare dictating that I listen to conspiracy theories.You even stated prices are goin up!

You were born a fool and will remain a fool

What you spend and see are NOT NATIONAL PRICES, they are just your own tiny, flawed, biased experience in a 30 trillion dollar economy.

Grow up.

EXACTLY.

Russians are carefully cultured to not complain too loudly about the ruling class,
Weren't you hoping to provoke a social unrest and topple Putin? If we're as cultured as you say we are how were you going to pull that off?

$2.88 for the jumbo per dozen here. Regular size around $2.14 a dozen. Bread $2.88 a loaf. Just fake shortages' at work.

Thanks to illegal and completely unnecessary legal immigration we have about 140 million people too many, and the economy can't absorb do many quickly enough without breaking down the infrastructure and supply chains. For the wealthy, inflation is pretty much invisible. Food prices don't affect them at all.

Last edited:
Weren't you hoping to provoke a social unrest and topple Putin? If we're as cultured as you say we are how were you going to pull that off?

Pull what off? Dumping Putin the Czar is for Russians to do for themselves.

If you want to live under corrupt, authoritarian rule that will keep depressing your economic growth then that’s too bad, but it’s your country, not mine.

So you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Yeah, you can find them expired steaks for free in the wastebasket behind the grocery store, but not everyone is as, what's the word, omnivorous as you are. Some people have taste, you know.

Last edited:

Alex over in mother Russia says…American economy no good :dunno:
Promises were made. Progs knew better. Told us every day. Habitual lying.

Forum List

Back