*Dozen Eggs: $4.50 Dollar General*

So you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Says the fool who does not participate in Democracy because youbdo not to get to vote for who your candidate is.

You cant blame yourself or anyone else for this historically high inflation. You must accept it cause you are told to.

You can not afford anything anymore than I can. You must do as told and speak as told.

Avian Flu. Biden didn't cause that.

Everything was higher due to the pandemic amd private businsess owners haven't lowered their prices because they know we will buy their stuff anyway.
~~~~~~
Of course when you tale into consideration the 30 million chickerns were slaughtered because of Avian Flu, Diesel fuel twce the price as 2020, Supply side shortages of grain,. What can anyone expect

Oct 4, 2022 ... "At Walmart, a dozen Great Value eggs are $2.22 and a gallon of Great Value milk is $3.52.

I make less today than when Trump was president.

I could afford steak everyday of the week in the 1980's, the 1990's, etc., etc., until Biden/Kamala.
I can afford steak every day but don't because of dietary restrictions

Last edited:
I can afford steak every day but don't be side of dietary restrictions
you most likely can, many of us cant, my food bill runs an easy 800 a month
1724491490003.png

Stop eating so much.i grow much of my food, not for cost I do it for organic gardening and self sufficiency.
I did stop eating so much but because I got fat. I lost 65 pounds this year. You are right, we should all be gardening. I had to take a job in another state and begin working 50 hours a week.

I miss my dog
FB_IMG_1710892930035.jpg

Everything was higher due to the pandemic amd private businsess owners haven't lowered their prices because they know we will buy their stuff anyway.

Bidenomics, moron. The pandemic's been over for almost 4 years.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well I've never seen eggs cost that much, I had to start a thread.
2. On the way to the auto repair shop I stopped at the store, grabbed a cart did some shopping.
3. And as I did I came up to the eggs, which were $4.50 cents a dozen.
4. Its highway robbery.
5. I want to say that the store is charging too much.
6. Its criminal.
7. How does this grab you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
you are getting ripped off.....i pay like 2.30 a dozen at Vons/Albertsons.....

I make less today than when Trump was president.

I could afford steak everyday of the week in the 1980's, the 1990's, etc., etc., until Biden/Kamala.

Sucks to be you. That is all your fault, not the presidents

Bidenomics, moron. The pandemic's been over for almost 4 years.

From the link in the OP....

Why are eggs so expensive?

Eggs are so expensive because of a widespread outbreak of H5N1, a highly transmissible and fatal strain of avian influenza, or bird flu. The outbreak started in early 2022 and has grown into the largest bird flu outbreak in U.S. history.
The outbreak reduced the egg supply, while demand remained consistent, leading to higher prices.

Prices eased as the number of bird flu cases declined in 2023, with no infections reported from May through September. The relief was short-lived, though. Egg producers reported a resurgence of the virus starting in November 2023. Since then, prices have risen about 44%. The USDA expects prices throughout 2024 will be higher than the previous year.

you are getting ripped off.....i pay like 2.30 a dozen at Vons/Albertsons.....

Eggs are high at all the stores here but the Amish are selling them for $2.20 per dozen.

One of the women my wife works with are giving us all we want for free. They have a bunch of chickens and can't eat all the eggs they plop out.

It's almost like they're illiterate. It says it right there in the link the OP. They don't even read their own shit.

Guys, don’t worry. If Kamala is voted into office, she will fix all of these gigantic rises in costs…. Even though she’s been in pretty much the same office she’s running for now and has caused all
the rises

Last edited:

Forum List

Back