Typical household energy bill up £149 a year in October

You are as thick as pig shit handing our vital utilities over to a bunch of gangsters and Foreigners for some reason you just don't get it.
You haven't answered/explained. Also, please discuss the financing of the NHS and Labours PFI. I'll shall wait.

If you're upset with foreigners, then 3 things -

1) Why do you let Brits own overseas businesses

2) Why do you want to import as many as you can into the country

3) Why are you wanting to pack the NHS staff with foreigners

What a fool you are.

You haven't answered/explained. Also, please discuss the financing of the NHS and Labours PFI. I'll shall wait.

If you're upset with foreigners, then 3 things -

1) Why do you let Brits own overseas businesses

2) Why do you want to import as many as you can into the country

3) Why are you wanting to pack the NHS staff with foreigners

What a fool you are.
PPi was years ago under the Tory Blair, as far as i know the British Government don't own any European energy companies or anywhere else as far as i know, but the French Government have a big stake in my energy supplier, it isn't a case of owning overseas businesses it is Foreign Governments and Foreign Corporations owning our essential utilities like energy water rail etc, that is Thatcherism gone mad, the Taliban of Capitalism, as for the NHS it would collapse without foreign staff.

PPi was years ago under the Tory Blair, as far as i know the British Government don't own any European energy companies or anywhere else as far as i know, but the French Government have a big stake in my energy supplier, it isn't a case of owning overseas businesses it is Foreign Governments and Foreign Corporations owning our essential utilities like energy water rail etc, that is Thatcherism gone mad, the Taliban of Capitalism, as for the NHS it would collapse without foreign staff.
You still can't answer questions. Have you thought of being a politician? I'm not interested who owns what and where, whether governments, individuals, or businesses, it's a global market, it's been like that for decades upon decades. PFI means various hospitals and schools built under Blair will continue to pay millions in rent unless the government compulsory buy them up by using the money tree. You need to quit the ThDS. Any business that collapses means it's model was wrong. So you believe when the NHS was first started, foreign workers propped it up?

People using an average amount of gas and electricity will pay £1,717 a year, a 10% rise compared with now.

The cap, set by the energy regulator Ofgem, affects the price paid for each unit of gas and electricity used in 27 million homes in England, Wales and Scotland.

Although prices are still lower than last winter, the rise in bills comes as some support for bills has been withdrawn, and the new government has announced it will halt winter fuel payments for 10 million pensioners in England and Wales

Tories managed to bring the cost of energy down twice, Labour have started to increase it. Not only that, they're scrapping the heating allowance in England and Wales to the vulnerable pensioners. Labour just hate the British.
To me, that seems reasonable for both heating and electric...converted to dollars about $2200 dollars in a year.

My heating oil bill is that a year, plus my electric bill running around $100-$120 a month, (more in the summer for running the AC, and less in the winter)!!! :eek:

Though I would imagine your homes there are smaller than most the homes in the U.S.?

You still can't answer questions. Have you thought of being a politician? I'm not interested who owns what and where, whether governments, individuals, or businesses, it's a global market, it's been like that for decades upon decades. PFI means various hospitals and schools built under Blair will continue to pay millions in rent unless the government compulsory buy them up by using the money tree. You need to quit the ThDS. Any business that collapses means it's model was wrong. So you believe when the NHS was first started, foreign workers propped it up?
That is the point essential utilities should not be a business they are for or should be to provide services for the people that is what a civilized Country looks like, and you don't care who owns them, well most people do care, good job the Germans didn't own large chunks of our rail network before WW2 or any invasion would have been helped by the Germans having all the knowledge about the network and control over some of it.
Thatcherism gone bonkers which you seem to be a disciple of like some mad cult.

Forum List

Back