*Dozen Eggs: $4.50 Dollar General*

Everything is Biden/Harris' fault.

I had to replace a septic tank pump this Summer and I cursed them when I got the bill.

Yes, I know there are people that think this way, just as people felt that way about Trump.

All I can saw to each of you....it sucks to be you

Says the fool who does not participate in Democracy because youbdo not to get to vote for who your candidate is.

You cant blame yourself or anyone else for this historically high inflation. You must accept it cause you are told to.

You can not afford anything anymore than I can. You must do as told and speak as told.

Well, here is what YOU said:

I make less today than when Trump was president.
You're to blame if you're making less. Nobody else.
?

How so? I'm not the one running away to some foreign country.

That you call it "running away" says all that I need to know.

It is a big huge world out there, the US is just a small part of it.

Why limit myself to this part?

I grew up (4.5 years of my youth) outside the US. I spent 1/3 of my time in the Marines outside of the US. Turns out Veterans are a large part of the every growing Ex-pat community. According to one blog that I read there are 25,000 US Veterans living in the Dominican Republic. Panama has enough Vets living there that there is an active VSO and TriCare is accepted.

That you call it "running away" says all that I need to know.

It is a big huge world out there, the US is just a small part of it.

Why limit myself to this part?

I grew up (4.5 years of my youth) outside the US. I spent 1/3 of my time in the Marines outside of the US. Turns out Veterans are a large part of the every growing Ex-pat community. According to one blog that I read there are 25,000 US Veterans living in the Dominican Republic. Panama has enough Vets living there that there is an active VSO and TriCare is accepted.

Not sure about you, but the "rest of the world" just sounds like a good place to get raped/shot/murdered.

No thanks. I'll just be staying here on my hundred acres out here in the sticks.

Not sure about you, but the "rest of the world" just sounds like a good place to get raped/shot/murdered.

No thanks. I'll just be staying here on my hundred acres out here in the sticks.

And if that makes you happy, then I am honestly happy for you.

My brother is the same way, he moved during COVID out of Atlanta and bought some land and is totally self sufficient as one can be and he would be content to never leave his land again. To me that sounds like purgatory. I have lived where I am now since I retired from the Marines 15 years ago and it am going stir crazy. This is the longest I have ever lived in one location in my life by more than 10 years. We have only stayed here this long as both our jobs were too good to walk away from once the kids were grown.

But we will make up for it in retirement.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well I've never seen eggs cost that much, I had to start a thread.
2. On the way to the auto repair shop I stopped at the store, grabbed a cart did some shopping.
3. And as I did I came up to the eggs, which were $4.50 cents a dozen.
4. Its highway robbery.
5. I want to say that the store is charging too much.
6. Its criminal.
7. How does this grab you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It's all transitory!

I am paying $1.99 for a head of lettuce that ranged between 60 and 75 cents under Trump. I am paying $1.89 for a downsized loaf of bread that was a full size loaf for 85 cents when Trump was President. I am easily paying double for fresh apples, oranges, and three and four times the price for pork, chicken, beef now. Egg prices are so high due to bird flu so I hear so hopefully this huge hike in cost will be fairly temporary but who knows?
I assume the implication from your post is Biden is responsible for higher prices? If so, please explain why you think that is seeing as inflation has been lowered to the point where the Fed chairman just announced interest rates will begin to be cut in Sept.

Forum List

Back