Kamala could have had RFK

I doubt that. The fact is that people have been dismissing RFK Jr as a wack job from the start.
I don't.

It's the partisan nature of modern politics.

And the reverse side of that coin is the Right would call him irrelevant, insane and say his endorsement doesn't matter.

But the fact is, it does. If RFK had endorsed Harris, it would have been a boon for her as well...but probably moreso RFK endorsing Trump...another disaffected Democrat joining team Trump.

All he wants to do is address some of his concerns within government, such as the ills processed foods appear to be having on the populace. All he wanted was to have some input in their administration. But no, she would not even give him the time of day and hear him out.

Is this just arrogance and stupidity on her part, or does she think she can lose the election, wink, wink?
Yup, the stupid bitch made the worst possible decision she could have.

Which is typical

It's the stuff that makes magaturds lose elections. Again. :dunno: I believe the outcome will not be in their favor. :rolleyes:
RFK dropping out likely helps Trump. Like I said the Ds that were supporting RFK have gone back to Harris post coup. The 5-6% he’s pulling are more likely to be Trump voters than Harris ones.

I don't.

It's the partisan nature of modern politics.

And the reverse side of that coin is the Right would call him irrelevant, insane and say his endorsement doesn't matter.

But the fact is, it does. If RFK had endorsed Harris, it would have been a boon for her as well...but probably moreso RFK endorsing Trump...another disaffected Democrat joining team Trump.
Harris didn't need RFK Jrs endorsement. I guess you haven't noticed that big time Repubicans are supporting Harris. RFK Jr is really small potatoes.

I'm not really emotional about politics. :dunno: Fill me in.

Do you believe he'll win the election?
Who Trump? I think he can win. Whether or not he does remains to be seen obviously. I think it’s too early to make a prediction. I will say that both Biden and Hilary were ahead 6-9 points nationally at this point in the race in the 2 previous elections.

All he wants to do is address some of his concerns within government, such as the ills processed foods appear to be having on the populace. All he wanted was to have some input in their administration. But no, she would not even give him the time of day and hear him out.

Is this just arrogance and stupidity on her part, or does she think she can lose the election, wink, wink?
/—-/ Commie Harris had no say. Her handlers made the decision.

Only people that want to hang out with psychos are psychos.

Forum List

Back