Kamala could have had RFK

Dr.Destructo

‘You’ take who you’re told to take. If the Dems told you RFK was 2% Kammies VP pick you’d be washing his feet with your tongues. Just like Stolen Valor Walz.
Retard. He started his run as a Democrat but we didn't want him. What does that tell you?

Do you really think we are that desperate? LOL And you wonder why we call you retards. :itsok:

Only the white supremacists here make such a claim.
^^^Bullshit. You're a racist. Learn to deal with reality, racist.
1000002519.png

5 members of his family of almost 30 said this and 3 of them work for the Democratic Party campaign.

I come on here every day and I notice an increase in pravda-like arguments and methods. Intentionally or not.

Americans will choose their leader. I wonder if you would embrace Trump if he won the way I and others would embrace Harris if she wins. I am guessing you won't.
You won't embrace anything. Your PM is Justin Trudeau. You won't have to live with trump if he wins. RFK Jr.is an idiot. And Harris is smart not to have thought about including him.

You won't embrace anything. Your PM is Justin Trudeau. You won't have to live with trump if he wins. RFK Jr.is an idiot. And Harris is smart not to have thought about including him.

I always embrace the U.S president who wins. There was a time when the American leader was the leader of the free world and capitalism. Let's hope this remain the case moving forward...

He was polling over 9% nationally when Biden was running, he is over 5% now with Harris running.

That is as large a piece of the vote for a 3rd Party since Ross Perot I imagine.
RFK has nothing to offer Harris.

I always embrace the U.S president who wins. There was a time when the American leader was the leader of the free world and capitalism. Let's hope this remain the case moving forward...
You don't embrace anything. You don't live here. Trump was not the leader of the free world. Trump enabled Putin to lead. The leader of the free world when Trump was Ptresident start with Merkel, amd when she stopped, it was Macron. If Trump is re elected, Macron will again lead the free word. Trump will be trying to get in with the autocrats.

All he wants to do is address some of his concerns within government, such as the ills processed foods appear to be having on the populace. All he wanted was to have some input in their administration. But no, she would not even give him the time of day and hear him out.

Is this just arrogance and stupidity on her part, or does she think she can lose the election, wink, wink?
What does “having RFK” do for Harris? The democrats who were supporting RFK have likely gone back already. I don’t think endorsements carry much weight. Former President Obama is easily the biggest political “star” for the democrats in my lifetime. Even his endorsement is hit or miss with getting a candidate elected.

Damage control fail.

Had he endorse Commie Kamala you'd be telling us how great he is.

Instead he kicked ya in the nutsack and made you cry. :lmao:
I doubt that. The fact is that people have been dismissing RFK Jr as a wack job from the start.

All he wants to do is address some of his concerns within government, such as the ills processed foods appear to be having on the populace. All he wanted was to have some input in their administration. But no, she would not even give him the time of day and hear him out.

Is this just arrogance and stupidity on her part, or does she think she can lose the election, wink, wink?

It doesn't matter. I'll say again that RFK endorsing Trump won't impact a single state's outcome, let alone that of the entire election.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
You don't embrace anything. You don't live here. Trump was not the leader of the free world. Trump enabled Putin to lead. The leader of the free world when Trump was Ptresident start with Merkel, amd when she stopped, it was Macron. If Trump is re elected, Macron will again lead the free word. Trump will be trying to get in with the autocrats.
Merkel.did more damage to the West than any leader I can think of. I am too tired to revisit the laundry list but start with mothballing her power plants and buying Russian oil.in the hundreds of billions of.dollars. There is a.reason Obama approved the NSA spying campaign against her.

What does “having RFK” do for Harris? The democrats who were supporting RFK have likely gone back already. I don’t think endorsements carry much weight. Former President Obama is easily the biggest political “star” for the democrats in my lifetime. Even his endorsement is hit or miss with getting a candidate elected.
It's the stuff that makes magaturds lose elections. Again. :dunno: I believe the outcome will not be in their favor. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Merkel.did more damage to the West than any leader I can think of. I am too tired to revisit the laundry list but start with mothballing her power plants and buying Russian oil.in the hundreds of billions of.dollars. There is a.reason Obama approved the NSA spying campaign against her.
Trump was doing Putins bidding and so he was the one doing damage.

Forum List

Back