Harris to Propose $25,000 Assistance for First-Time Homeowners

Damn, if we could only get people to vote for those that would spend less...but alas none of you will....it is if spending is really not a big deal for you all
Politic involves compromise

Something you are seldom willing to do

When I pick a candidate I look for the one with the fewest deadline faults

Someone who is “fiscally responsible“ may be rather looney on everything else

And before you start calling me I’m a cultist, a nazi, or a racist tell us all about the Wonder Boy you’re voting for

Starter homes where I live are 400 K.

So what about a little studio condo to start with? I just checked the value of the little one I bought 40 years ago, and it is $260k. And it was right outside DC, so prices were high. Where you live, I bet you could buy a studio condo for $200k.
Kids can't do that.

At six percent that is close to 24000 in interest alone.

My rate was almost 13%.
2000 a month in interest, principle (lots of principle), and taxes/insurance.....a payment close to 2800/month.
I don’t recall precisely, but I believe my mortgage, principal, and condo fee totaled around $900. Just did an inflation calculator, and that was equivalent to $2400 in current dollars. When rates dropped, I refinanced, and my payment dropped.)

As a black person I have given up on conventional means of socioeconomic progress. I have contingency plans to resort to cannibalism.
Why as a black person have you given up? With DEI prioritizing you for a job over a white who is better qualified, you have advantages over whites.

Forum List

Back