What Media Collusion with the DNC?

I support Trump and sure don't hate laughter.

Its the only thing that's gotten me through the last 3.5 years of high prices, escalating wars and incredible incompetence from the Biden/Harris administration.
I'll bet you were rolling in the floor laughing at trump's meltdown on TV last night. Everybody else was.

I'll bet you were rolling in the floor laughing at trump's meltdown on TV last night. Everybody else was
Nobody gets to hear Kamalala or her weird VP candidate unless there's a strict script involved.

And you silly democrats eat it up.

“I just don’t understand a person in American politics in 2024 who is whining about what happened to them, instead of using their leadership and influence to make the lives of American citizens better,” Vance said.
Weird...............

Electric.................

and Joy................................

:auiqs.jpg:

1724453425070.jpeg

1. Biden has this economy the best in years.
2. And Kamala is going to fix it Day #1.

She's proposing a "new course."

What is that course?

As Nancy Pelosi said, we have to vote for it to find out what's in it.
Not in her speech

Did you bother to listen?

1. Biden has this economy the best in years.
2. And Kamala is going to fix it Day #1.

She's proposing a "new course."

What is that course?

As Nancy Pelosi said, we have to vote for it to find out what's in it.

They know they have tens of millions of dumbasses ready to vote 'D' no matter what they say or do, so they can say anything, no matter how dumb it is.

And the MSM is in the bag for the Dems, so there is no chance of low information types getting a clue.

You’re the one who started this ridiculous thread on media collusion when all the media were doing was reporting on a theme of the Republican convention. Try to stick in your own topic Snowflake.
Odd that the organizers never mentioned "joy" as a theme, like "Freedom" and "Family"

They know they have tens of millions of dumbasses ready to vote 'D' no matter what they say or do, so they can say anything, no matter how dumb it is.

And the MSM is in the bag for the Dems, so there is no chance of low information types getting a clue.

Dems may have been willing to vote for Kamala because she wasn’t Trump

But during last nights speech, Kamala sold herself not just to Democrats but to independents

It was a game changer

Forum List

Back