What happened to Joes dementia?

When did he make that reference to you?
It was a while back. Here's a more modern take
trump dick lips II the sequel.jpg

But the sucky days are pretty bad, and nobody with Biden’s degree of dementia should ever have been put up as the nominee.

And as it progresses, more and more days get sucky, until all days are sucky.

It is doubtful that Biden will be alive in four years, or if he is, able to form language. He should have been replaced a year ago.
I pray for him. Even if I'm the only one. Which I'm not. I pray for former President Carter. He actually deserves it. I pray for you. When I really get bored, I pray for a Harris / Walz victory. I have a soultrain burner fone speed dial with Him.

He became a billionaire, employs 20,000 people worldwide, paid $38 million income tax in one year…remember when that faggot Rachael Maddow proved that he paid more taxes in one year than you’ll pay over the course of your lifetime?

Does making money as a criminal qualify you to be president?

Trump had every advantage on the planet and was handed a over 400 million by his father and he lost it all over 6 bankruptcies. No bank will even work with this guy. Trump's only play was to make money off various scams, money laundering schemes. Is this something to be proud of? LOL. All he's done since he became president is grift. Let me ask you one simple question, how many billionaires are selling hats, mugs and their own branded sneaker wear to make money? I would wager, zero. What's your take? :auiqs.jpg:

But the sucky days are pretty bad, and nobody with Biden’s degree of dementia should ever have been put up as the nominee.

And as it progresses, more and more days get sucky, until all days are sucky.

It is doubtful that Biden will be alive in four years, or if he is, able to form language. He should have been replaced a year ago.

Speaking of which, have you heard Trump slurring his words and making complete nonsensical sentences at his rallies? I mean a lot more than usual, that is.

Forum List

Back