What happened to Joes dementia?

Democrats are a sneaky bunch. Quick, how do you install a left radical into a general election?

All that communist shit predicted, 1984 predicted................They were talking about the side the Democrats work for, clearly.

Trump surpassed him.​

2024s-most-iconic-photo-v0-2uzq6mmtegkd1.png

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?

Having a prepared speech and or teleprompter does wonders. He probably collapsed afterwards.

I remember the old days when older, wiser and accomplishments were the boxes to be checked to qualify for the title(s) Leader Of The Free World / Commander In Chief / President Of The United States Of America.
Sad times we’re in when “young and energetic” are the primary qualifiers.

What did trump accomplish in his life before he became president, to qualify to run the most country in the world? Somehow I don’t think scamming ppl, evading taxes and not
paying back banks loans qualifies.

The dainty still tries to pretend that Trump was struck only by fragments.
The evidence.

We see you shedding your pretense as a great legal mind, attacking Biden with claims of dementia, Alzheimer's, cognitive shit akin to what Trump presents. Now you claim to know more than professional crime scene investigators, people who recreate and seek facts as a part of their professional responsibilities.

The evidence.

We see you shedding your pretense as a great legal mind, attacking Biden with claims of dementia, Alzheimer's, cognitive shit akin to what Trump presents. Now you claim to know more than professional crime scene investigators, people who recreate and seek facts as a part of their professional responsibilities.
You cannot distinguish between a legal argument and a non legal claim. Class dismissed.

What did trump accomplish in his life before he became president, to qualify to run the most country in the world? Somehow I don’t think scamming ppl, evading taxes and not
paying back banks loans qualifies.
He became a billionaire, employs 20,000 people worldwide, paid $38 million income tax in one year…remember when that faggot Rachael Maddow proved that he paid more taxes in one year than you’ll pay over the course of your lifetime?

Apparently because they wanted somebody younger and more energetic
They didn’t know how old and non-energetic he was when they wouldn’t let any viable candidate primary him, so insistent were they that Biden continue in his puppet role?

Good point dude. They have great days, and days that suck, pretty much like everyone else.
But the sucky days are pretty bad, and nobody with Biden’s degree of dementia should ever have been put up as the nominee.

And as it progresses, more and more days get sucky, until all days are sucky.

It is doubtful that Biden will be alive in four years, or if he is, able to form language. He should have been replaced a year ago.

Forum List

Back