Revisiting the 1/6 Insurrection

A very good ad. The DNC should never let people forget Trump and his minions attempts to halt the peaceful transfer of power and to bring down our Constitutional Republic.

Trump and his cohorts should never be anywhere near the White House but rather, right where their going, the Big House.

The FBI says that it was a protest, not an insurrection.
Only the crazy Democrat conspiracy theorists say that it was an insurrection.

A very good ad. The DNC should never let people forget Trump and his minions attempts to halt the peaceful transfer of power and to bring down our Constitutional Republic.

Trump and his cohorts should never be anywhere near the White House but rather, right where their going, the Big House.

No guns, no insurrection. Simpleton.

No guns, no insurrection. Simpleton.
I don’t give a damn what you call the uprising on 1/6, as all can see it was an attempt to halt the transfer of power and the certification of the vote. You call me a simpleton, but at least I am not stupid enough to vote for and sing the praises of the ringleader of the assault on the Capital. Some of us appreciate our democratic institutions, some like you don’t. It is just the way it is.

Last edited:
I don’t give a damn what you call the uprising on 1/6, as all can see it was an attempt to halt the transfer of power and the certification of the vote. You can me a simpleton, but at least I am not stupid enough to vote for and sing the praises of the ringleader of the assault on the Capital. Some of us appreciate our democratic institutions, some like you don’t. It is just the way it is.
No, it wasn't. It was a protest.

The media will tell you how to think and vote, as they will the rest of the country.
Ah, my bad.

1724364295333.png

SMH

Think a little harder.
lets try this again JLW

do you really believe any security team on this planet would let their leader speak, knowing he's in the sights of an assassin?

because the only way that happens is if they're told to stand down

~S~

lets try this again JLW

do you really believe any security team on this planet would let their leader speak, knowing he's in the sights of an assassin?

because the only way that happens is if they're told to stand down

~S~
The incompetence of Trump’s secret service detail does not translate into a vast Conspiracy. If there was this vast conspiracy as you believe, the conspirators undoubtedly would have picked someone other than a mentally disturbed 20 year old who apparently was such a bad shot in high school that he was kicked out of the gun club.

Forum List

Back