RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump

RFK, Jr. is wack job. Trump is an even greater whack job. So you have one whack job endorsing another. Tweedledumb endorses tweedledumber. Not exactly surprising news.
Your vice president candidate supports tampons for boys bathrooms. Your party has extremist racist ideals on race and gender. You guys never talk about that or you support it …. and you keep rambling on about Trump being a fanatic..

You guys have bizarre views on what constitutes fanatics or whack jobs

I’ve noticed that trend from Democrats here on the US message board. They almost never talk about these insane ideas from Democrats like tampons in boys bathrooms.

Mea culpa!

"I'm done with feeding this thread-of-desperation"

This is all they've got. They want us all to feed this thread-of-desperation :auiqs.jpg:

I will not. Why feed them? Let them starve to death here in this thread commenting back and forth to each other.

Seen it before.

Crawl away, crawl away!

RFK was nominated as the Libertarian candidate for president.

He lost in the first round of voting with a sad little 2.1 percent of the vote.

When you consider the Libertarians score about 3 percent in the national election, and factor in RFK's 2.1 percent, we're looking at .0063 percent of the national vote for RFK.

It does not get more negligible than that.

He had up to 6% of votes in the battleground states.

To think, you people-of-the-cult are unaware of how powerful Harris/Walz is that you have to get your hopes up and crow about Trump maybe getting help from Bobby Kennedy Jr.

Trump is weak and in trouble. Your thread shows you know this to be true.
Won’t the dainty be astounded when Trump wins.

Because of his extremist far-left views, some of RFK's voters will pivot to Harris.

Some will pivot to Trump.

The rest will stay home and sulk.

RFK Jr has clearly stated just like Tulsi, he did not leave the Democratic Party, The Party left him.

A lot of people have been saying that for several years now. I don't know if they'll vote for Trump, but it appears that at least they won't be voting for democrats. I ain't so sure that this means an easy win for Trump in November though.

Mea culpa!

"I'm done with feeding this thread-of-desperation"

This is all they've got. They want us all to feed this thread-of-desperation :auiqs.jpg:

I will not. Why feed them? Let them starve to death here in this thread commenting back and forth to each other.

Seen it before.
Your backtracking squealing is delightful

RFK was nominated as the Libertarian candidate for president.

He lost in the first round of voting with a sad little 2.1 percent of the vote.

When you consider the Libertarians score about 3 percent in the national election, and factor in RFK's 2.1 percent, we're looking at .0063 percent of the national vote for RFK.

It does not get more negligible than that.
That is complete make pretend “math”

Trump is going to put him in the administration.

Now RFK just got most of his voters on the Trump train.
Well let's watch the polls.
Feel free to post your poll, then update.

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 12.16.30 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 12.18.30 PM.png

By the way.........................

No matter what the Dims on this board will say or claim, I G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E you, they would all love to have this endorsement!!
It doesn't matter whether they believe RFK jr is a loon, or if he's irrelevant. The bottom line, THEY KNOW, whoever RFK chose to endorse, it could potentially add a few percentage points to the candidate of his endorsement.

If Trump is smart, which he isn't, he should keep RFK as far away from him as possible.

Jr believes in some seriously whackjob shit, and Trump is not going to want any attention drawn to that.

Forum List

Back