RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump

Via a PA court filing. He will speak at any moment now.

Democrats: welcome to the real campaign.

I like RFK jr. I had considered voting for him. I hope Trump gives a good position in his administration to him.

I consider it rather egotistical when somebody thinks their endorsement makes any sort of difference. Especially celebrities, as I can see politicians using the practice in a scratch your back and hope for reciprocation sort of way.

RFK Jr. was too liberal for me to give him serious consideration in this race. At one time in my voting history somebody in his position would have gathered my protest vote against the major 2 parties. Unfortunately those protest votes never produced any change to the system.
You have no ego so yours would not
People of import and notoriety carry great sway with their endorsements in a situation like this.

More or less. I was an RFK voter. Now I'll write in Nikki Haley.

Depending on the states where RFK JR., actually has/had support .. and depending on how much of his support melted away and went over to Harris/Walz .. I suspect coming polling data will show this to be of interest but not in the way the Trumpsters want so desperately to believe.

now enough with feeding this thread-of-desperation

from the Melting MAGA crowd.

You people-of-the-cult are unaware of how powerful Harris/Walz is that you have to get your hopes up and crow about Trump maybe getting help from Bobby Kennedy Jr.

Trump is weak and in trouble. Your posts here show you know this to be true.

You don't appear to be very smart. Democrat leaders who are smarter than you tried very hard to stop RFK from running and they will HATE him endorsing Trump.

Via a PA court filing. He will speak at any moment now.

Democrats: welcome to the real campaign.

They make a perfect couple, a conspiracy theorist and a conspirator.

Harris can now do an add accusing the Old Weird Guy of selling cabinet positions for a few votes

He's cooking your entire party and structure. This will immediately by put into ads and your girl's party is over. Now she has to open her cackling mouth and answer questions.

Good luck

Forum List

Back