RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump

7 billion people owe their very lives today to vaccines and vaccines are literally the main cause for 30+ years of extra life span. People use to have to have 4-5 kids just to have 1 or 2 live to adult hood before vaccines. Yet this idiot wants to ban vaccines and hates the idea of saving millions of lives that would have died if not for operation warp speed.

Fuck rfk in his nasty evil ass
But....the Covid vaccine is not a vaccine.....
So stop being so dramatic.

The Democrats have been trying to destroy his candidacy from the beginning, while Trump embraced him. If there's one thing your pitiful party is, it's self-interested.

This is not a win for you.
Vance: I just don't understand a person in American politics in 2024 who is whining about what happened to them instead of using their leadership and influence to make the lives of American citizens better. pic.twitter.com/BGL02Ht1aX — Acyn (@Acyn) August 22, 2024

Trump can have the nutjob

He can post his RFK endorsement with his Taylor Swift endorsement

"Ideals we share"

Peace, prosperity, health, etc. Said to his supporters, campaign workers, etc.

"In an honest system I believe I would have won the election"

He's probably right about that.

RFK Jr has clearly stated just like Tulsi, he did not leave the Democratic Party, The Party left him.
right

Just a few of the Republicans at DNC

John Giles GOP Mayor of Mesa Arizona

His hero, John McCain taught him...

View attachment 998843

video link:

This guy and his message deserves it's own thread. Why? It's incredibly powerful. 99% of his speech was directed at "My fellow Republicans"

Make no mistake about it. It's not a Weird Uncle Zell Miller Moment. This is unique in my memory of political conventions. And unique at this convention with so many Republicans asking fellow Republicans to vote against the GOP nominee.

"Chaotic and Crazy Dump Trump A Cult Felonist Thug"

"To my Republican friend at home, if you vote for Kamala Harris, you are not a Democrat you are a patriot."

Wow! Lieutenant Governor of Georgia Geoff Duncan at 2024 The Democratic National Convention

now enough with feeding this thread-of-desperation

from the Melting MAGA crowd.

You people-of-the-cult are unaware of how powerful Harris/Walz is that you have to get your hopes up and crow about Trump maybe getting help from Bobby Kennedy Jr.

Trump is weak and in trouble. Your posts here show you know this to be true.

Forum List

Back