Democrats are now party of the rich

Having people with money in society is good. Giving business owners tax cuts is great for working Americans. Democrat taxing is awful for them
Republicans still tell their Trickle Down lies

Give money to the wealthy and business and it will trickle down in more jobs, higher wages and lower prices.

The reality is that they just keep it

I became an adult under him. 2019 to be exact.
Obviously you're still a kid if you equate Trump with Biden.
There is no comparison. Trump's personal faults were not reflected in
his performance as president and will not in the future. As sorry as Biden, Harris and Walz' personal lives were, their politics were disastrous anywhere you look. Gas prices, inflation, letting Minneapolis burn, letting felons go free, letting in 10,000,000 illegals to rape, murder and bring drugs while sucking our welfare system.... Three stooges.

When I worked in the filthy corporate world I never went to work with the company's interests. They would have had to pay alot more for that. I did what I needed to do. Good enough. Pay is tied to effort.
I have always treated any company I work for like it's my business.

Republicans still tell their Trickle Down lies

Give money to the wealthy and business and it will trickle down in more jobs, higher wages and lower prices.

The reality is that they just keep it

Truth on both sides. When my brother had so much money he didn't know what to do with it and the housing market crashed, he purchased 65 acres from some poor sap who lost it for real cheap. Then he built a home on it. Kept that company busy for 3 years. Then he had them build him a barn. Another year of work.

We couldn't get back to the river so he hired this company with two huge machines to come and make him a wood chip road all the way back to the river. It's like 300 yards back. Took them two days. Paid them thousands of dollars.

Whoever sold him the property cut all the trees down and sold them. They left all the stumps. So he hired a guy with a bulldozer to come tear out all the stumps.

Guy plows his driveway whenever it snows. And it snows A LOT up there.

Point is, he has spent at least $1 million dollars on this piece of property. Up north Michigan. Think about how many people he employed all these years while they were building this place. Plumbers, dry wallers, construction, electricians, carpenters, etc.

No trump didn't....stop lying

Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration​

5b4fc5452904677991d9a469fd74ddac.jpeg
d1e1eaa60d2cedb8b7000b40f8980f60.jpeg

Roger Williams
stated on December 2, 2021 in an email:
"The number of COVID-19 deaths recorded so far in 2021 has surpassed the total for 2020."
true

People died, because Xiden and Harris played politics with people's lives.

No, people died because REPUBLICANS played politics with people's lives and told them the vaccines were "experimental" and people were dying from taking the vaccines. Neither of these things were true.

Democrats weren't in office in 2020, and by the time Biden was inaugurated, over 10 million Americans were sick with covid and the disease was mutating rapidly. At the then-current rate of death, approximately 200,000 of those sick on Inauguration Day, would die, taking Trump's death toll up to 700,000 and reducing Biden's numbers to 300,000. That's less than half of those who died in under the Trump Administration's handling of the crisis.

Dr. Faucci had warned early in the pandemic that if they did nothing to stop the spread, over a million Americans would die before you achieved Herd Immunity, and the vaccines would never end it. And THAT is what happened when Trump decided to go for "herd immunity" because it meant he did nothing.

There was no coming back from that much infection being allowed to run wild.

Forum List

Back