I strongly encourage make the 2024 Presidential overwhelming for either Biden or Trump

The point in my posting the current polls results is that it will not be a landslide in either direction. We may never have another landslide election in our country's history.
The electorate is divided. That will not change anytime soon. It will be as close (if not closer) than it was in 2020 and 2016. That is just reality. Mail-in votes have nothing to do with things unless you really are questioning the integrity of our elections.
There will be armed conflicts or otherwise. There will be no split of the country. A winner will be declared, we'll yell and scream at each other, and move on.
We agree. A Landslide election should negate any fraud questions.
You apparently don't think a landslide is possible.
You also don't believe in election fraud.
1. Each cycle, contributions from this group favor Democrats by a significant margin. In the 2014 election cycle, the industry contributed over $120 million to federal political candidates and interests, 70 percent of which went to Democrats
How were these cases adjudicated, I mean were there judges that were lawyers involved?
For instance, in Arizona, where President Biden won by a mere 10,457 votes in 2020, Heritage documents just four cases of fraudulent voting in the general election. Furthermore, while former Republican gubernatorial candidate and 2024 Senate candidate Kari Lake falsely claimed widespread fraud following her loss in 2022, there have been zero reported cases from that year thus far.

Now my point is simple. If lawyers donated 70% to Democrats, and election lawsuits are managed by judges who are lawyers who gave 70% to Democrats... please explain how lawyers in these specific cases didn't do as the BIASED MSM has done, i.e. not been honest to protect their donations!

So the biased lawyers who donated 70% to Democrats AND as the follow two articles describe how the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden along with the network news ABC,CBS,NBC did this in the 2020 election and sad to say most voters never were aware of the donations made by ABC,CBS,NBC and other so-called news media!
ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that the donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
The following from the Washington Times...
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"
That was during the summer of 2020 before the election!
92% of the news negative towards Trump! So where is the fair and balanced?
A very simple example of the biased news making negatives stories about Trump.
I'm sure you like millions of MSM users believe that Trump said
maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

But Trump never said that! Biden DID and the biased MSM to this day as this search..
2,690,000 results of "Trump said drink bleach"

Case in point: It's been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach .
2,690,000 results "Trump said drink bleach"

MSMdonations.png

We agree. A Landslide election should negate any fraud questions.
You apparently don't think a landslide is possible.
You also don't believe in election fraud.
1. Each cycle, contributions from this group favor Democrats by a significant margin. In the 2014 election cycle, the industry contributed over $120 million to federal political candidates and interests, 70 percent of which went to Democrats
How were these cases adjudicated, I mean were there judges that were lawyers involved?
For instance, in Arizona, where President Biden won by a mere 10,457 votes in 2020, Heritage documents just four cases of fraudulent voting in the general election. Furthermore, while former Republican gubernatorial candidate and 2024 Senate candidate Kari Lake falsely claimed widespread fraud following her loss in 2022, there have been zero reported cases from that year thus far.

Now my point is simple. If lawyers donated 70% to Democrats, and election lawsuits are managed by judges who are lawyers who gave 70% to Democrats... please explain how lawyers in these specific cases didn't do as the BIASED MSM has done, i.e. not been honest to protect their donations!

So the biased lawyers who donated 70% to Democrats AND as the follow two articles describe how the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden along with the network news ABC,CBS,NBC did this in the 2020 election and sad to say most voters never were aware of the donations made by ABC,CBS,NBC and other so-called news media!
ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that the donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
The following from the Washington Times...
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"
That was during the summer of 2020 before the election!
92% of the news negative towards Trump! So where is the fair and balanced?
A very simple example of the biased news making negatives stories about Trump.
I'm sure you like millions of MSM users believe that Trump said
maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

But Trump never said that! Biden DID and the biased MSM to this day as this search..
2,690,000 results of "Trump said drink bleach"

Case in point: It's been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach .
2,690,000 results "Trump said drink bleach"

View attachment 956280

And you immediately revert to your usual spamming reposts....sigh....
Stick to the subject you created please. Let's just cut to the chase.

Why do you believe there should be a landslide? And what do you believe will happen if there isn't a landslide?

And you immediately revert to your usual spamming reposts....sigh....
Stick to the subject you created please. Let's just cut to the chase.

Why do you believe there should be a landslide? And what do you believe will happen if there isn't a landslide?
You didn't read the previous post did you?
I've re-posted it for you!

Trump In a head-to-head matchup, Trump leads Biden by 12 percentage points among registered voters in Arizona, by 10 points in Georgia, by 7 points in both Michigan and Arizona, and by 3 points in Pennsylvania. Biden leads Trump in Wisconsin by 2 points.

The reason I'm asking for a "landslide" win by either Trump or Biden, is the controversy of mail in balloting.
If there is NOT a "landslide" especially in the swing states of Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin constituting the "Big Five" most likely to decide the Electoral College.

If the "Big 5 swing states" are not won by either candidate, a gigantic conflict will occur that could possibly lead to a split of the country not by geography i.e. "North Vs South" but with our electronic connectivity.
A close win by either party, will cause controversy and possibly physical confrontations for sure!

You didn't read the previous post did you?
I've re-posted it for you!

Trump In a head-to-head matchup, Trump leads Biden by 12 percentage points among registered voters in Arizona, by 10 points in Georgia, by 7 points in both Michigan and Arizona, and by 3 points in Pennsylvania. Biden leads Trump in Wisconsin by 2 points.

The reason I'm asking for a "landslide" win by either Trump or Biden, is the controversy of mail in balloting.
If there is NOT a "landslide" especially in the swing states of Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin constituting the "Big Five" most likely to decide the Electoral College.

If the "Big 5 swing states" are not won by either candidate, a gigantic conflict will occur that could possibly lead to a split of the country not by geography i.e. "North Vs South" but with our electronic connectivity.
A close win by either party, will cause controversy and possibly physical confrontations for sure!
No..he doesn't. Jesus, now you're not only spamming, you're back to straight up lying. :)
"Trump In a head-to-head matchup, Trump leads Biden by 12 percentage points among registered voters in Arizona, by 10 points in Georgia, by 7 points in both Michigan and Arizona, and by 3 points in Pennsylvania. Biden leads Trump in Wisconsin by 2 points"
Sit down down before you hurt yourself.

No..he doesn't. Jesus, now you're not only spamming, you're back to straight up lying. :)
"Trump In a head-to-head matchup, Trump leads Biden by 12 percentage points among registered voters in Arizona, by 10 points in Georgia, by 7 points in both Michigan and Arizona, and by 3 points in Pennsylvania. Biden leads Trump in Wisconsin by 2 points"
Sit down down before you hurt yourself.
So YOU ARE CALLING the New York Times Siena College and Philadelphia Inquirer liars?

Polls show Trump leading Biden in 5 of 6 key battleground states​

By Ryan Chatelain Nationwide
PUBLISHED 1:01 PM ET May 13, 2024

With a little less than six months to go until the presidential election, former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden in five of six key battleground states, according to new polling by The New York Times, Siena College and The Philadelphia Inquirer.

So YOU ARE CALLING the New York Times Siena College and Philadelphia Inquirer liars?

Polls show Trump leading Biden in 5 of 6 key battleground states​

By Ryan Chatelain Nationwide
PUBLISHED 1:01 PM ET May 13, 2024

With a little less than six months to go until the presidential election, former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden in five of six key battleground states, according to new polling by The New York Times, Siena College and The Philadelphia Inquirer.
You see, what you want to see. I'll stick with the people that having had decades of polling experience.
Not a small by state sample size.

Don't Stop Believin! :)

We've had for many years now, when either party wins an election by a very small amount, even one vote, they declare the election gave them a mandate to shove their policies down the throats of the 100%.

We've had for many years now, when either party wins an election by a very small amount, even one vote, they declare the election gave them a mandate to shove their policies down the throats of the 100%.
And that's going to be the problem if we have 2020 repeated! The Dems totally understood that especially in the swing states of Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin constituting the "Big Five" most likely to decide the Electoral College.
Remember 2020 election Biden won by

If you guys lose, you'll claim it was rigged.
If you guys win, you'll claim it was fair.

The margin won't matter. Biden won by 8M votes last time and you guys have thrown a 4 year temper tantrum.

The margin won't matter. Biden won by 8M votes last time and you guys have thrown a 4 year temper tantrum.
You are a liar!
Biden had 81,282,916
Trump had 74,223,369
7,059,547 NOT 8,000,000

You are a liar!
Biden had 81,282,916
Trump had 74,223,369
7,059,547 NOT 8,000,000
Okay, he won by 7M votes and you have done nothing but bitch about it for 4 years. If Trump loses by 1 vote or 1 million votes in November...you'll do the same thing. You guys have become a permanent victim-class when it suits you.

There is simply no scenario where Biden wins "in a landslide".

He literally has only one path to electoral college victory, and it's through the upper midwest.

He has to sweep Michigan, Wisconsin, and PA - or he loses.

Period.

The truth, that no one on either side really talks about; be it because of delusion on the Left/or hapless dooming on the Right - is that Biden's chances of winning this election are quite narrow.

Trump has about 6 glide paths in the electoral college, Biden has 1.

May not be what you wanted to hear, but the truth often isn't.
Algorithims are being prepared as we speak

Hillary Clinton Accuses Russia of Interfering With U.S. Election​

Actually that's just it. I no longer trust any of it. If it can be hacked anyone can hack it.
I still think Bernie got screwed frankly.

Hillary Clinton Accuses Russia of Interfering With U.S. Election​

They did. Both Mueller and the US Senate confirmed they did.

The accusations made by MAGA dolts have all turned out to be baseless.

Forum List

Back