Democrats are now party of the rich

I mean the record number killed under xiden and harris

True many more would of died but for trumps vaccines
And many less would have died if Trump supporters took the vaccine or social distanced themselves

1724433774337.png

‘We Killed Herman Cain’: New Book Paints Damning Portrait of How Trump’s Team Bungled Tulsa Rally​

Trump's Hail Mary rally in Oklahoma was an even bigger disaster than first reported

You can't blame us for any Republican who died of covid. They didn't believe Fauci. They believed Trump, Joe Rogan and Aaron Rogers.

One is either on the side of the laborer or on the side of management and the big whips who run the place. Being against unions puts one in the latter.

Actually, I'm on both sides and you should be. These guys are right that Ford, GM and Chrysler Union workers, A LOT OF THEM, were bad actors. They took advantage of the system. They cost those companies money they shouldn't have cost them. The unions protect pieces of shit they shouldn't protect. Their bad behavior made it easier for Bush and Corporations to send 1 million of these jobs overseas in the 2000's.

I treat the company that I work for like it's my company. Because they pay my paycheck. I see a piece of shit slacker costing my company, I rat them out. I don't defend them. And honestly I don't think a person who pushes a broom should make $50 hr.

I want the companies to be profitable but only AFTER they pay their employees well.

And many less would have died if Trump supporters took the vaccine or social distanced themselves

View attachment 1000123

‘We Killed Herman Cain’: New Book Paints Damning Portrait of How Trump’s Team Bungled Tulsa Rally​

Trump's Hail Mary rally in Oklahoma was an even bigger disaster than first reported

You can't blame us for any Republican who died of covid. They didn't believe Fauci. They believed Trump, Joe Rogan and Aaron Rogers.
I was a Trump supporter back during the day. I did neither. I only got the virus once and had a mild illness. I was lucky.

I was a Trump supporter back during the day. I did neither. I only got the virus once and had a mild illness. I was lucky.

Let's say 1 out of 100 vaccinated people died. 10 out of 100 unvaccinated people died. I'm making up the percentages but you get the point. Your chances of dying were greater if you weren't vaccinated. But still 90% chance you'll be fine.

So you only had a 10% chance of dying and me 1%. Not too smart of you.

And on the flip side Republicans said "I don't want to risk dying of the shot" when the chances of that were much lower than dying from not being vaccinated. Feel me?

Actually, I'm on both sides and you should be. These guys are right that Ford, GM and Chrysler Union workers, A LOT OF THEM, were bad actors. They took advantage of the system. They cost those companies money they shouldn't have cost them. The unions protect pieces of shit they shouldn't protect. Their bad behavior made it easier for Bush and Corporations to send 1 million of these jobs overseas in the 2000's.

I treat the company that I work for like it's my company. Because they pay my paycheck. I see a piece of shit slacker costing my company, I rat them out. I don't defend them. And honestly I don't think a person who pushes a broom should make $50 hr.

I want the companies to be profitable but only AFTER they pay their employees well.
Speaking of unions, a terible union is the Umpire Union of MLB. No matter how terrible they are, they can't get fired by the union. Angel Hernandez was the worst umpire of MLB and should of gotten fired. But the union would complain if he got fired.

Let's say 1 out of 100 vaccinated people died. 10 out of 100 unvaccinated people died. I'm making up the percentages but you get the point. Your chances of dying were greater if you weren't vaccinated. But still 90% chance you'll be fine.

So you only had a 10% chance of dying and me 1%. Not too smart of you.

And on the flip side Republicans said "I don't want to risk dying of the shot" when the chances of that were much lower than dying from not being vaccinated. Feel me?
I wasn't afraid of quote "dying from the shot" as I didn't believe in the conspiracy theory. I occasionally went out in public. But my case was from one of my cousins coming to my house sick. So I saw no need to take it.

Isn't that what the CEO does to the workers? And isn't that what the Federal Reserve does when wages go too high? They raise interest rates to "cool off" wage growth. You're fooling yourself. You're a house slave.

Federal Reserve Chief Powell: 'The Time Has Come' To Start Cutting Interest Rates​

With inflation nearly defeated and the job market cooling, the Federal Reserve is prepared to start cutting its key interest rate from its current 23-year high.
No, that’s not what a ceo does.

A company makes and offer to an individual. The parties have to come to an agreement and form a contract

They dont force any thing unlike govt

What a weird post. How dumb are you dembots?

I wasn't afraid of quote "dying from the shot" as I didn't believe in the conspiracy theory. I occasionally went out in public. But my case was from one of my cousins coming to my house sick. So I saw no need to take it.

I can't believe I never got it. Or if I did, I didn't know. The ONE TIME I got sick was because I got the covid and flu shots at the same time. Never again.

View attachment 1000123

Herman Cain? He died before xiden and harris took office and caused record Covid deaths.

People died because harris and COVID’s polcies

When I worked in the filthy corporate world I never went to work with the company's interests. They would have had to pay alot more for that. I did what I needed to do. Good enough. Pay is tied to effort.

Democrats need you to hate Donald Trump more than inflation.

They need to you hate Donald Trump more than open borders.

They need to you hate Donald Trump more than fentanyl and drugs on our streets.

They need to you hate Donald Trump more than our children being killed by illegals.

They need to you hate Donald Trump more than the homelessness epidemic.

They need you to hate Donald Trump more than the abortion cult of death.

They need you to hate Donald Trump more than the possibility of nuclear war. - Glenn Beck

You don’t know the half of it

All I have to do is flash my Liberal Card and wink and I get all kinds of Free Stuff……..Free restaurant meals, Free Drinks at the Bar, Free Lap Dances at the Titty Bar

View attachment 924125
So I guess I get two cards. One from the Free Liberal Stuff Administration and the Free Black Stuff Administration.

They need to you hate Donald Trump more than our children being killed by illegals.

They need you to hate Donald Trump more than the possibility of nuclear war. - Glenn Beck
Trump supporters need you to forget that Trump was president for 4 years and did nothing about any of the problems mentioned above. They also want you to forget that it was Trumps incompetance that created the shortages that caused the inflation we endured.

I deleted the post that I made. But that is what the Democrat elite wants to say. While I believe Trump is a better option than Harris, neither could get stuff done right.
Were you an adult during Trump?

I became an adult under him. 2019 to be exact.
Then its obvious that you were not paying attention to what Trump actually did to this country. You do not want 4 more years of Trump especially with the plan they want to implement.

Then its obvious that you were not paying attention to what Trump actually did to this country. You do not want 4 more years of Trump especially with the plan they want to implement.
3.5 percent UE? Rising wages? A record number of people better off then they are today?

I get way that bothers you.

Forum List

Back