Harris May Be in Trouble in a Couple of Weeks.

The problem is the VP isn't in charge so while I agree the Trump campaign should try and staple the Biden admin to her it won't be as easy as you might think. She has credible deniability. That said it's a fine line because she will want to use her VP chops, as cred and experience, at the same time. My guess that's the a possible reason they haven't pushed Joe completely out. It may have also been part of the deal when he bowed out of the campaign, "bow out or we will 25th you Joe and smoke your legacy".
The Biden administration you guys have made up is not the one that actualy existed. Trump had 4 years, and despite your finest attempts at amnesia, his administration stunk and then there is 1-6.

Trump would never do that.

He might THINK it, but his dementia has not progressed yet to the point where he would say it out loud.

i don't think it would be dementia related at all - just a lack of self control with his inner voice. imo, he's right at the cliff's edge ... he's been accused of saying it front of other people when he was on the apprentice.

i don't think it would be dementia related at all - just a lack of self control with his inner voice. imo, he's right at the cliff's edge ... he's been accused of saying it front of other people when he was on the apprentice.
I think he could sip, but he's fighting to stay out of prison, so he might not say the n word, but it is very possible that he might say something that is pretty close. After all, he sat in front of a black audience and said that Harris decided to turn black. That was just as bad.

I think he could sip, but he's fighting to stay out of prison, so he might not say the n word, but it is very possible that he might say something that is pretty close. After all, he sat in front of a black audience and said that Harris decided to turn black. That was just as bad.

you're probably right - but that event where he said kamala 'turned' black, made me question just how long will it take ... 'cause everytime i think he's hit rock bottom, it seems rock bottom has a basement. i have this vision of his head exploding just trying to keep it in. anyways, debate night can't come fast enough.

I find it very sad that there are whites who want to act like it wrong for somebody to call out racism.

And I find it incredibly sad that you automatically lay down the race card when I am critical of someone like Obama and or Harris.

Like it or not, Obama's resume was very weak for the job of the leader of the free-world, and there's nothing 'racist' about saying so.

The Biden administration you guys have made up is not the one that actualy existed. Trump had 4 years, and despite your finest attempts at amnesia, his administration stunk and then there is 1-6.
You're not listening.

There were essentially 3 groups of people planning on voting for RFK

D's who didn't want to vote for Biden, who weren't going to vote for Trump

R's who didn't want to vote for Trump, who weren't going to vote for Biden

I's who wouldn't vote for either and likely wouldn't vote for anyone who replaced them.

The D's in that block by and large went back to the Dem Party post Biden being politically assassinated, and Harris becoming the nominee. That leaves the R's and I's. If RFK drops out who do you think they are going to vote for? The R's likely will vote for Trump. The I's who knows. They could vote for either or neither depending on what they are basing their vote on.

Forum List

Back