Before the Party gets too giddy…Wouldn’t she be the first multicultural female to win? She wouldn’t really be the “first black female”….Right?

Have you ever been to ANYWHERE predominantly POC?
Seriously though, I simply don’t like the mis/dis information.
We all know a black person when we see one and we know there’s a crystal clear distinction to be made between black folks and multiracial folks.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Other than the significance for American social development, why should we care about any of that shite?

I’m pretty sure you don’t understand what the phrase means…one cannot be black if they are multiracial, one cannot be multiracial if they are black. Why is such simplicity so confusing for you? This shit isn’t complicated.
That's just stupid. Look at the laws in the United States, that for centuries actually defined in law, the definition.

The law said, it didn't make a difference what other your genetics is made from, if you had a parent, or grand parent, or even a great grand parent of african descent, you were black.

Some factors that are considered when determining someone's identity as Native American include:

Tribal affiliation: Being a member or affiliate of a federally recognized tribe
Blood: Having a significant degree of blood
Connection to tribe: Having a sufficient connection to their tribe to be considered a member for criminal jurisdiction purposes
Other factors: Knowledge of their tribe's culture, history, language, religion, and familial kinships

Note the contrast.

Just as Hussein wasn’t the first black…he was the first multicultural male to win…right?
I’m not trying to hurt anybody’s feelings I’m just stating the obvious…If Maxine Waters were to win she’d be the first black female president…Am I right?
This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
This is a multiracial female:
View attachment 999832
Why am I not surprised the forum bigot is as obsessed with Harris's race as Trump is...

The one-drop rule, also known as hypodescent, is a legal doctrine that defines who is considered Black in the United States. The rule states that anyone with any known African Black ancestry is Black, regardless of how much of their ancestry is Black. The rule originated in the South during the slave era as a way for white people to maintain white supremacy. During the Jim Crow era, the rule was codified into state laws to formally define Blackness and subjugate anyone with Black ancestry

Just as Hussein wasn’t the first black…he was the first multicultural male to win…right?
I’m not trying to hurt anybody’s feelings I’m just stating the obvious…If Maxine Waters were to win she’d be the first black female president…Am I right?
This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
This is a multiracial female:
View attachment 999832
You must think Harris is going to win and want to nitpick about what color she is. I want Trump to win so I don't give a shit what color Harris is. She needs to be defeated. Your post is stupid because the left don't care what color she is either.

How much black do you have in you? I have blonde hair and blue eyes and when I did one of those genetic analysis things it turned out I'm 3% African.
According to Harps you have pandering rights to run for office as a black and appeal to all the woke white guilt purple hairs like himself.
(Harps, do you hear how fucking retarded this/you sound now?)
Well, yes they can. If one of those races is black, then they are both black and multiracial. You are as stupid as your god Trump who asked if Harris were Indian or Black...to which the answer is YES
Hold on Harps….so my daughter doesn’t have a half breed / Labradoodle she has a Labrador or a Poodle whichever she decides at any given moment? Like having two dogs in one…How fucking cool!!
On that note, I’m going to buy my niece a mixed French Dog that looks like a Chihuahua and tell her…”no, I swear, it’s a French Bulldog.” I’ll save thousands….THANKS HARPS!!

Hold on Harps….so my daughter doesn’t have a half breed / Labradoodle she has a Labrador or a Poodle whichever she decides at any given moment? Like having two dogs in one…How fucking cool!!

Humans do not have breeds, thus your stupid comparison fails.

I once knew a Filipino Italian, she was both Filipino and Italian. This is not really a new thing, no matter how hard you are trying to make it

Who cares?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Other than the significance for American social development, why should we care about any of that shite?
Last week you all HATED mis/dis information….Theres is a far more accurate word to describe her and ya’ll can’t stand that…I wonder why?
Is it because the last biracial President ran as black and garnered 90% of the black vote in the most racist election of all time?

Harpy Eagle
Tumblin Tumbleweed

Humans do not have breeds, thus your stupid comparison fails.

I once knew a Filipino Italian, she was both Filipino and Italian. This is not really a new thing, no matter how hard you are trying to make it
Cool story bruh…Was she Filipino Monday through Friday and Italian on the weekends or just multiracial all the time?

Forum List

Back