Convention impact Dem v Maga

Convention was such a success the Stock Market hit an all time high today! Goooooo Kamala!!

I heard yesterday Trump moved ahead of Kamala as the betting favorite. First of all, bullshit.

AND, I bet next week, or even today, after the convention, she moves back ahead of him as the betting favorite. If not, I'll take that bet.

I heard yesterday Trump moved ahead of Kamala as the betting favorite. First of all, bullshit.

AND, I bet next week, or even today, after the convention, she moves back ahead of him as the betting favorite. If not, I'll take that bet.

In my opinion betting odds reflect gambler preferences. Cult MAGA is overly betting on Trump and therefore the odds are not reflective of winning but reflective of what MAGA betters are deluded into believing.

Well, the bleach B.S and I have shown such, the economy tanked because of covid which was released by Faucci and then he lied about how serious it was until it was too late.
So while trump was in office, the economy tanked because of covid (which was not released by Faucci) but under Biden, inflation had nothing to do with Covid and it's all Bidens fault. Is that about right?

So while trump was in office, the economy tanked because of covid (which was not released by Faucci) but under Biden, inflation had nothing to do with Covid and it's all Bidens fault. Is that about right?
Of course it was released by Faucci, he predicted it, and made it come true. It was used as a way to beat Trump. Yes Biden is responsible for inflation.

What a wipout.

Harris unveils 3 cyrrent and former Presidents. Trump has none
I think there is only one gop pres still alive and he cant stabd trump, He will likely appear in Chicaho tonifght.

Why is trump so reviled by people who know him ?

Who can say.

Oprah showed up last night. I dont think there is a bigger star for tonight.

Trump had some washed up country star.

The vibe is certainly about saving democracy and not about saving trump.
/——/ Are you drunk, Tommy? Did some soccer match not go your way? You normally don’t post with so many typos.

The Obama's are clearly running this campaign.
This is true. Obama has never respected Joe, and I'm surprised he's put up with Kamala (what have I done for 4 years) Harris at the top of the ticket. Maybe he just couldn't figure out a way to bypass her in favor of another old, rich white man.

This is true. Obama has never respected Joe, and I'm surprised he's put up with Kamala (what have I done for 4 years) Harris at the top of the ticket. Maybe he just couldn't figure out a way to bypass her in favor of another old, rich white man.

If there were any truth to what you say, why didn't Michelle run? Oh yea, that's still coming. She's young.

Federal Reserve Chief Powell: 'The Time Has Come' To Start Cutting Interest Rates​

With inflation nearly defeated and the job market cooling, the Federal Reserve is prepared to start cutting its key interest rate from its current 23-year high.

Glad I just put $20,000 in 5.1% interest 7 month CD. Interest rates are coming down. That's bad for guys like us in the investor class. But good for poor and middle class people.

Convention was such a success the Stock Market hit an all time high today! Goooooo Kamala!!
Put your head down, close your eyes and keep running as fast as you can! Pay no attention to the wall in front of you. Go, go, go!

We will see if it was a success over the next week as the polls come out. It may not have been a good move for her to counterprogram her own convention by holding that rally.

She's also not a politician. It would be a big mistake for her to run.
Nonsense. Barrack will be right there with her.

You should run Melania in 2028 so Trump gets a 3rd term.

We almost got the Clinton's a 3rd term. She lost MI by 10,000 votes. Hillary is the only one Trump can beat.

Bush got 3 terms. Daddy 1 and unbelievably, Son 2 terms. What were you Cons thinking???

Forum List

Back