RFK Jr Dropping Out Would Guarantee Trump Landslide

The guy is really effeminate

This is the Walz family crest:

1724360253492.png

The Dem party has fallen on hard times when a Kennedy endorses the Republican candidate for president.

I imagine they will go even further left in response

It seems like the one thing in their playbook is be as diametrically opposed to the other side as much as possible, even if it's at the expense of the country and it's people. Everytime someone on their side disses them or outright leave like Tulsi gabbard did, everytime trump is praised for making a solid and sound decision they become more and more unhinged and radical.

The guy is really effeminate

Have to wonder about a guy that acts the way he does, tries to post pics of himself with a shotgun to show how many he is, tries to shake his wife's hand at his vp announcement and she has to be the one to make him hug her, and tries really really really hard to promote gays and trannies and put tampons in boys bathrooms in public schools. He wasn't even man enough to do his duty when he was called to deploy.

I know a closet homo when I see one

I imagine they will go even further left in response

It seems like the one thing in their playbook is be as diametrically opposed to the other side as much as possible, even if it's at the expense of the country and it's people. Everytime someone on their side disses them or outright leave like Tulsi gabbard did, everytime trump is praised for making a solid and sound decision they become more and more unhinged and radical.
Shockingly, RADICAL LEFT Dems have now disowned a former Dem VP candidate/senator and waged a coup on a Dem sitting president forcing him out of the race after he won the Dem primary. :oops:

Forum List

Back