RFK Jr Dropping Out Would Guarantee Trump Landslide

No he doesnt. You going to be crying like a little girl on here for another 4 years after trump loses, you whiny little bitch?
Biden now knows what Trump meant when he said “if they’ll do it me, they’ll do it to anybody”.

Bet Biden votes Trump.

Kennedy Dropping Out Would GUARANTEE Trump Landslide In 2024 | Election Map Analysis by gold crown politics.​

Quote: Aug 21, 2024
In this video, I go into the potential of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dropping out of the 2024 election and the effect it'll have on the race.

Here's an interesting thing.

Matt Schlapp is the chairman of the American Conservative Union, and here is what he had to say about RFK joining Team Trump:

schlapp-rkf-jr.jpg

"As a conservative leader I'd be very comfortable w RFK playing a role with Trump to fix our broken, corporatized food and health systems."

What exactly is a "corporatized food system"? That sounds like something a communist would say.

How many times have I said on this forum Trumptards have no clue what conservatism is.

RFK, Jr. is a Kennedy. It's right there in his name.

Remember all the angry hoopla over Harris and price controls?

RFK, Jr. believes in price controls for all prescription drugs.

RFK, Jr. supports funding the World Health Organization.

And, get this, RFK, Jr. believes we should have single-payer health care!

This is who Mr. Conservative Leader Matt Schlapp believes should be in charge of Trump's health care program. And the "food system", whatever that means.

It's coming, folks. Trump has always supported Universal Health Care.

Biden now knows what Trump meant when he said “if they’ll do it me, they’ll do it to anybody”.

Bet Biden votes Trump.
Let's see exactly how far gone the Vegetable-in-Chief is. A normal person would be pissed if he got his party's nomination, and they took it from him to give to the party whore and reject.

The radical far left communist Dem party is confused why normal people don't support them.
RFK is radical far left, what you would call "communist."

He came from, the now defunct, Air America.

Doesn't get any more leftwing than that in American media.

Trump hasn't been sane since the 1980's. Trump is an opportunist. Always has been. There are always agendas with Trump. And he will gladly let other people implement them (Project 2025) because at a fundamental level....he's a moron interested in only accumulating power and wealth. :)
It is Progs that are promoting Agenda 2025 more than Republicans. Even if they wanted to, they are not getting that. I do not know what is in it. I saw it once though and forgot. If some of it is common sense it will get pieces of or a little of each plank passed. Progs get their Agendas passed. Trump is running with open hands and palms out for crying out loud building a coalition.

RFK was pulling a lot of the…..I don’t want Trump or Biden vote
Most of which is already switched to Harris

The rest of his followers are nutjob conspiracy theorists that would vote Trump anyway

Governor Tim Walz

eoosntSrpdg2h60u92au05h80tJ22fe0n0l43,t1f012 ft2fm1a08m7332 ·

Happy #PrideMonth, Minnesota
🏳️‍🌈
🏳️‍🌈

We're celebrating virtually this year but that doesn't mean our continued work toward fair, full, and equal rights for the LGBTQ+ community will rest.

1724359745655.png

Forum List

Back