RFK Jr Dropping Out Would Guarantee Trump Landslide

I don't know how you figure that. Every Poll Shows RFK taking Votes from dims. It's why Trump's lead increased with RFK in the race.

With RFK dropping out and endorsing Trump, it's a big 'get'.

RFK is a dyed-in-the-wool democrat. He doesn't like the current makeup of the disgusting party, but he's True Believer. Always has been. Just that he and the current Crime Family Heads don't get along.
RFK is dyed in the wool whack-a-doodle. His own family has pretty much disowned him. He appealed to Trump supporters who were tired of Trump. Rogan comes to mind as Example #1. If RFK sells his followers out, a lot of them will choose not to vote.

Fine with me. :)

Trump is running on sanity. Thats right, Trump. He is telling you what he plans to do. There are no monster agendas. There may be couple of things we all will not like which can be with any President. Not what we saw from Progs with Joe and Kamala after they were installed though.
Trump hasn't been sane since the 1980's. Trump is an opportunist. Always has been. There are always agendas with Trump. And he will gladly let other people implement them (Project 2025) because at a fundamental level....he's a moron interested in only accumulating power and wealth. :)

I don't know how you figure that. Every Poll Shows RFK taking Votes from dims. It's why Trump's lead increased with RFK in the race.

With RFK dropping out and endorsing Trump, it's a big 'get'.

RFK is a dyed-in-the-wool democrat. He doesn't like the current makeup of the disgusting party, but he's True Believer. Always has been. Just that he and the current Crime Family Heads don't get along.
You think adding RFK, a certified lunatic, is a "get" for undecided voters? Undecideds will take one look at that and go directly to Harris. Yes, Trump will reap the immediate benefit of getting some of RFK's lunatic supporters, but this is just one more nail in the coffin as trump will lose many more undecideds to Harris.

Sorry bout that,

1. RFK jr. is a good guy, he isn't part todays democrat, more like his fathers, his own family are deep into the democrats, they are lost, and will never be heard of again.
2. He will do well to lean towards Trump, more of what he stands for, Trump would do well to have him in his cabinet.
3. The democrats are unhinged lunatics and gays, I've been watching the DNC Convention, its a strange thing, raising lots of eye brows.
4. The Kennedy Clan should of rallied, behind their family member, they didn't they are toast for not supporting JFK jr.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back