DNC Had The American Flag? 😮

<ahem>

mickey-guyton-dnc-2024-billboard-1548.jpg

DEMOCRATIC-CONVENTION.jpg

dncconvention0571469917871.jpg

imrs.php

xEK9CuqyL72k5MxgYbZXZf-415-80.jpg

Who is "taking your voice away"? And what are they removing from your ability to get enraged about? Republicans and "conservatives" have been doing this for decades. Abortion. Voter suppression. Gerrymandering, the list goes on.

Abortion is murder (although I do agree with certain circumstances that it isn't) and what do you mean voter suppression? You can vote as long as you're at least eighteen years old and legally able to. The left doesn't care about what's legal and what's not though as that's why illegal immigrants are able to vote.

Last edited:
Abortion is murder (although I do agree with certain circumstances) and what do you mean voter suppression? You can vote as long as you're at least eighteen years old and legally able to. The left doesn't care about what's legal and what's not though as that's why illegal immigrants are able to vote.
You can't murder a zygote (which is what it is at conception). Late term abortions simply don't happen. The babies are taken only if it's a choice between child and mother. Voter suppression and gerrymandering?....geez. Take a look at LA, MS, and AL lately? :) And what is happening with Republicans in GA?..yeah, that's suppression of the highest order.

You can't murder a zygote (which is what it is at conception). Late term abortions simply don't happen. The babies are taken only if it's a choice between child and mother. Voter suppression and gerrymandering?....geez. Take a look at LA, MS, and AL lately? :) And what is happening with Republicans in GA?..yeah, that's suppression of the highest order.

So before I get to anything else let me get this straight... You only believe it to be murder if the mother actually wants to keep the baby?

Forum List

Back