Zone1 I am prepared to call Catholicism a cult

to me "textes" is just too close to "testes" I felt, as a matter of decorum,
compelled to comment

You would not only be a perfect Prussian, you would be a much perfecter Prussian. Such a thing like right spelling and wrong spelling is not really existing. Only lawyers and manager need orthografy. Martin Luther for example wrote in the same page the same word in six different ways. And he translated within only 2 weeks the bible from Latin to a German which he more or less invited and which is now called "standard German".

In Latin is by the way "textus" as well singular and plural.

Last edited:
to me "textes" is just too close to "testes" I felt, as a matter of decorum, compelled to comment

What would Freud say about that!

1724341783934.png

You would not only be a perfect Prussian, you would be a much perfecter Prussian. Such a thing like right spelling and wrong spelling is not really existing. Only lawyers and manager need orthografy. Martin Luther for example wrote in the same page the same word in six different ways. And he translated within only 2 weeks the bible from Latin to a German which he more or less invited and which is now called "standard German".

In Latin is by the way "textus" as well singular and plural.
oh not TEXTAE as in----"the book, she is beautiful" "Perfecter" is
not a correct english superlative----MORE PERFECT is standard as a comparative Othografy
is ORTHOGRAPHY ----and martin luther was a friggin' anti-semite. As to
german, it was a killer course in my freshman year----people dropped
like flies. One kid in my gaggle of friends convinced his student advisor
to let him drop without penalty based on Auschwitzophobia---he defected
to French and managed to pass by LAUGHING LIKE A FRENCHMAN. I passed
by the skin of my teeth which somehow got me an "A"---so many others
ended up stripped of the TOOTH SKIN

oh not TEXTAE as in----"the book, she is beautiful" "Perfecter" is
not a correct english superlative----MORE PERFECT is standard

That's why I used the expression you are not a perfect Prussian but a perfecter Prussian.

as a comparative Othografy
is ORTHOGRAPHY ----and martin luther was a friggin' anti-semite.

What's unfortunatelly somehow true. But this was only verbally. First he admired Jews - later he hated Jews. Seems to me he heard answers he did not like to hear. But as far as I know his anger at Jews was without own deeds. Nevertheless Hitler was indeed enthusiastic about his crude anti-Semitism.

As to
german, it was a killer course in my freshman year----people dropped
like flies. One kid in my gaggle of friends convinced his student advisor
to let him drop without penalty based on Auschwitzophobia--

¿Auschwitz-Birkenau-o-what?

-he defected
to French and managed to pass by LAUGHING LIKE A FRENCHMAN. I passed
by the skin of my teeth which somehow got me an "A"---so many others
ended up stripped of the TOOTH SKIN

"Texts" is the plural of "text" in the English language. Thank you for this information. Be happy.

Last edited:
If you were my brother, I would have to butcher and eat you - but I don't feel like it, anti-Christian Trump-fanatics.
I think it's great that you and hobelim have teamed up. Funny how you never comment on his anti-catholic posts. I think you are a fraud.

I think it's great that you and hobelim have teamed up. Funny how you never comment on his anti-catholic posts. I think you are a fraud.
What I never understood: You waste an unbelievable amount pf time to say in gigantic bubbles nothing. What is your intention? Why do you speak with me? What do you expect?

Last edited:
What I never understood since you are doing so: Why do you speak with me? What do you expect to hear?
You are a fraud. Go commune with Hobelim.

The more you seem to proceed towards God in your unrestrained imagination at Mass, by setting aside the law of God and defiantly turning to a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, which can neither see hear or speak, the further you recede from God in actuality.

Your God diddled a virgin to become a Jewish man so that believers who celebrate his death and solemnly eat him in the form of a matzo made by human hands can sin with impunity for life. derp.

Right, "As soon as Judas received the bread, Satan ENTERED him." I do agree that you are having a deeply profound religious experience every single time you set aside the Law of God at mass. Its just not a very good one; dying every time you worship a matzo, never finding peace in death.

Whee!

I don't have to call on my God to smite you. What I have already done is call on my God to show everyone with eyes to see how my God has already cursed you. You worship a trinity in the form of a matzo made by human hands and eat it for spiritual life even though it cannot see, hear, speak or walk, has no spiritual life, and IS NOT GOD. Yet you have the audacity to deride gays?

What I never understood since you are doing so: Why do you speak with me? What do you expect to hear?
You have so much in common with Hobelim.

Dying every time you set aside the Law of God to worship a matzo, never finding peace in death.

This is how Rome has used "the power of death" consequent to defying the Law of God and desecrating the teaching of Jesus to subjugate the hapless populations of every nation on earth.

The plague of "fiery serpents" must have looked a lot like these narcissistic con artists.

Thats because you are dead, under a curse, for defying the law of God every single time you go to mass, to worship a nonexistent trinity, and desecrate the teachings of Jesus, by and eating and shitting out a matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, and perjure yourself in the name of God by blaming God, who is Spirit, for your homophobic and perverted carnal obsessions...

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God. You are as queer as a three dollar bill.

You have lifted your skirt for every godless religion on earth that has ever winked at your church.

So have a great time feeling guilty for the rest of your life for that which is not sinful howling in a tomb, as lifeless as a corpse, for doing that which is sinful, by turning to a matzo for spiritual life,

praying to a false trinity, desecrating the teaching of Jesus, misleading others to their demise.

MURDERER!

Again, ding :

What I never understood: You waste an unbelievable amount of time to say in gigantic bubbles nothing. What is your intention? Why do you speak with me? What do you expect?

Again, ding :

What I never understood: You waste an unbelievable amount of time to say in gigantic bubbles nothing. What is your intention? Why do you speak with me? What do you expect?
Hobelim couldn't have said that better. :clap:

If scripture is true every single Catholic who sets aside Divine law and turns to a lifeless matzo MADE BY HUMAN HANDS for spiritual life dies and descends into hell, the realm of the dead, in the very day and every single time that they do it, always dying but never finding peace in death.

Whee!

I do acknowledge that it is a deeply profound religious experience. Its just not a very good one.

I never met a Catholic that gave a shit

What was imminent was Mithraism giving birth to the Roman Catholic Church, assimilating and perverting Christianity by burying the teachings of Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy.

Which had already began when Paul was running amok promoting Mithraic beliefs and practices by replacing Mithras with the name of Jesus.

If you are a proud Catholic, the mark of the beast is right in the middle of your addled forehead.

Forum List

Back