Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

More than you, apparently.

Naw, I don't make stupid statements about women being weak things who can't control their own bodies.

Now, the only real "experience" I've had with abortion was when a woman who was dating one of my fellow NCO's in the Army got pregnant, and when he didn't make good on his promise to marry her, decided to have an abortion. (I also suspect she stopped using contraception to force the issue). Well, despite being from a very devout Catholic family and a very traditional Asian-American background, she got an abortion. Why? She didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

In my ideal world, contraception would always work and women would only pick good men to have sex with.

We don't live in that world.

We also don't live in a world where you can compel a woman to have an abortion, or compel her not to.
Excewpt we both know and have proven you are a chicken hawk punk who never served

Wrong DUMBASS it is about individuals and yes they did

She was always in the mood and pursueing him.
She was a 14 or 15 year old teenage slave when 40 year old Jefferson started raping her. What kind of deplorable excuses child rape by suggesting she was asking for it? :dunno:

She was always in the mood and pursueing him.

I don't think there are a lot of 15 year girls who are attracted to 43 year old men

But hey, there was the whole "Master-slave" thing, so I doubt he wanted her having a gun.

They meant the people DUMBASS
You are a liar and an uneducated fucking fool

Nope, they meant a Well-Regulated Militia. They certainly didn't want slaves or Native Americans to have guns.

I don't think there are a lot of 15 year girls who are attracted to 43 year old men

But hey, there was the whole "Master-slave" thing, so I doubt he wanted her having a gun.

Nope, they meant a Well-Regulated Militia. They certainly didn't want slaves or Native Americans to have guns.
They said the people and they meant the people which means individual citizens

They gave guns to native americans you ignorant uneducted fool

No shit.

Anti-abortion crazies want to force rape victims to have the babies that result from those rapes

Amazing… and revealing

A woman decides to put a person into the world where it will die or a woman decides not to put a person into the world and it dies. Either way, fertile women make a unique choice not available to the rest of humanity. It is her choice.

A woman decides to put a person into the world where it will die or a woman decides not to put a person into the world and it dies. Either way, fertile women make a unique choice not available to the rest of humanity. It is her choice.
Yss, in the dark ages. Inrelligent woman are not getting pregnant by accident then aborting like it is a trip to the bathroom.

I have never met a well adjusted woman that has had an abortion. They end up broken mentally.

It dont matter who acknowledges it. Everyone democrats dont like is accused of rape or a litany of otber crimes.
That's you crying and making shit up and engaging in hyperbole because someone you admire is an actual child rapist. Pathetic.

What women?

Thousands of women are dying due to pregancy complications in red states which have banned abortions.

Forum List

Back