Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

That's clearly a stupid argument with even just the slightest bit of critical thinking. If this was innate to human nature then you wouldn't need laws regulating it. It would be impossible for us to do. We can't do things we have no natural or innate ability to do. Naturally.
Stupid is believing that we “need laws” to regulate human reproduction. Living creatures (including humans) were reproducing LONG before power-hungry maggots decided to play god and began passing laws to regulate it.

Stupid is believing that we “need laws” to regulate human reproduction. Living creatures (including humans) were reproducing LONG before power-hungry maggots decided to play god and began passing laws to regulate it.
What the fuck are you even talking about anymore? :dunno: :lol:

I said "no one is forced to get an abortion", and I stand by that.

No one is forced to get an abortion. They choose to go to the doctors, they choose to put their feet in the stirrups,and they choose to let the doctor suck little globby out of their uterus.
Many young women are coerced and/or scared into getting an abortion. Abortion is big business, and it's within the best interest of the bloodthirsty abortionist to “sell” the benefits of an abortion while omitting the benefits of family and child-rearing.

That's clearly a stupid argument with even just the slightest bit of critical thinking. If this was innate to human nature then you wouldn't need laws regulating it. It would be impossible for us to do. We can't do things we have no natural or innate ability to do. Naturally.
did you respond to the right comment?

What the fuck are you even talking about anymore? :dunno: :lol:
Sorry you're having difficulty keeping up. You're the one who said that a 1970s study can't have any validity. You're the one saying that laws are necessary to regulate reproduction. I'm simply offering an alternative viewpoint.

did you respond to the right comment?
Yep. If all women innately loved their children or the fetuses gestating inside them then mothers would never drive their cars into rivers with their children strapped in or seek abortions. That's pretty easy logic to follow, Morons.

Sorry you're having difficulty keeping up. You're the one who said that a 1970s study can't have any validity. You're the one saying that laws are necessary to regulate reproduction. I'm simply offering an alternative viewpoint.
That's not what I said you idiot. I said that the culture of the 1970s isn't the same culture of today.

The Second is about militias. The Founders didn't want the great unwashed to have guns.

you think Tommy Jefferson wanted Sally Hemmings to have a gun and decide she wasn't in the mood?
Yes, correct, partially, the militia was the people and the guns they owned, not the states militia.

Oh, what books have you read about this.
More than you, apparently.

Why not, you are stupid in public
Naw, I don't make stupid statements about women being weak things who can't control their own bodies.

Now, the only real "experience" I've had with abortion was when a woman who was dating one of my fellow NCO's in the Army got pregnant, and when he didn't make good on his promise to marry her, decided to have an abortion. (I also suspect she stopped using contraception to force the issue). Well, despite being from a very devout Catholic family and a very traditional Asian-American background, she got an abortion. Why? She didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

In my ideal world, contraception would always work and women would only pick good men to have sex with.

We don't live in that world.

We also don't live in a world where you can compel a woman to have an abortion, or compel her not to.

The Second is about militias. The Founders didn't want the great unwashed to have guns.

you think Tommy Jefferson wanted Sally Hemmings to have a gun and decide she wasn't in the mood?
Wrong DUMBASS it is about individuals and yes they did

She was always in the mood and pursueing him.

Forum List

Back