I'm Finally Getting Married

My fiancee and I plan on getting married next Spring. We both have good careers and are very compatible. We share the same views in politics and enjoy sporting events, good music and fine dining. At 34 I feel I'm ready to settle down after sowing my wild oats.
Congrats. Therer's a lot to be said about entering marriage when each has already been independent and successful.

My fiancee and I plan on getting married next Spring. We both have good careers and are very compatible. We share the same views in politics and enjoy sporting events, good music and fine dining. At 34 I feel I'm ready to settle down after sowing my wild oats.
I hope u beat the odds! JK congrats

I don't think you have, based on your posting, what is necessary to succeed at being a good husband

I hope I am wrong for her sake.
old man trolling.jpg

Congratulations, at least you have the funds to. Don't take that for granted as my man and I are currently struggling a whole lot financially so unfortunately I don't know when we'll be able to get married but I sure am happy for you and I sure hope that you treat her like a queen and she treats you like royalty as well. 😊

And yes I can't help but grow fond of a lot of you on here. You're more like my online family. Mostly Trump supporters but occasionally I'll find a good person who isn't. John Edgar Slow Horses, Slade3200, and some eagle guy are pretty nice when we aren't talking about politics. 🙂 (Oh and Slade is a pretty good debater too)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back