Zone1 I am prepared to call Catholicism a cult

Ahem. You just responded to dingo. WTF

Didn't you notice that dingo was gibbering with zaang? I only responded to him at all because he compared another devout Catholic to me, calling them subversive. He crazy. In hell. Tortured.

Pay attention!

I heard that lack of sleep results in decreased neural function. Maybe you need to take a nap?
Did you notice he left after that?

And so did you. :rofl:

Right. I hate to break the news to you ding but being as repulsive as you are is not a superpower.

Even if you're really good at it.
You should take your own advice especially since you aren't very good at it. The only thing you are good at is showing people how unhappy you are.

You should take your own advice especially since you aren't very good at it. The only thing you are good at is showing people how unhappy you are.
Oh, so you think my life is limited to discussing religion with rubes like you? :auiqs.jpg:I was once accused of not worrying about anything and being happy all the time as if that was really bad.

You are such a schmuck.

Oh, so you think my life is limited to discussing religion with rubes like you? :auiqs.jpg:I was once accused of not worrying about anything and being happy all the time as if that was really bad.

You are such a schmuck.
I think you show how unhappy you are with almost every post you make. :)

Forum List

Back