Can you imagine Melania Trump or Laura Bush spewing venom at Obama the way Michelle did at Trump?

Of course not. Those First Ladies are dignified and have class. Every four years they trot Michelle out and she launches her nasty, hateful attacks on Donald Trump. She also took a swipe at Joe Biden who has sucked up to Barack every step of the way. Nasty, hateful and zero class, that's Michelle Obama.
They aren't running against tRump.

Of course not. Those First Ladies are dignified and have class. Every four years they trot Michelle out and she launches her nasty, hateful attacks on Donald Trump. She also took a swipe at Joe Biden who has sucked up to Barack every step of the way. Nasty, hateful and zero class, that's Michelle Obama.
When the Obamas go low, we go high.

Official victim thread

Keep in mind that Michelle is a DIRT BAG. All she is showing is what TRASH the Obummas are, how much they FEAR Trump as The Indestructible Man, and how jealous she is of Trump, because of his wealth, and the fact that he won't have her as his woman and is instead stuck with that pipsqueak pimple Barry Soetoro, the dickless wonder.
Michelle is always angry. 100 million in the bank but the country that made it possible for her sucks.

maga never goes up.
That's right duck-billed Ottopuss. They're grounded in reality and pragmatism. Talk to all of your professionals.. your electricians, your carpenters, your plumbers...
See who it is they relate to.
I have yet to meet any who are liberal. Know why? Because they are out there in the middle doing the work dealing with the money and feeling the reality.

Hilarious

That you despise individual success.

Tell us all how the country made her millions.
She went to school here..,. She got her law license here.... She was a member of the board for 300K a year doing a no show job at a hospital controlled by white people, Her and her husband got elected here...... They went into office with a net worth of less than a million..... Left office with a net worth of $100 million.

Fuck you you moron.... If you can't put that together then you are hopelessly lost retard.

But wait a minute didn't Obama say "you didn't build that". ?

Her individual success proves that any black person can do it if they work at it especially here in a country that allows it.

That's right duck-billed Ottopuss. They're grounded in reality and pragmatism. Talk to all of your professionals.. your electricians, your carpenters, your plumbers...
See who it is they relate to.
I have yet to meet any who are liberal. Know why? Because they are out there in the middle doing the work dealing with the money and feeling the reality.
maga is gutter. It never leaves the gutter.

You mean those same electricians, carpenters and plumbers that Fat Elvis stiffed.

She went to school here..,. She got her law license here.... She was a member of the board for 300K a year doing a no show job at a hospital controlled by white people, Her and her husband got elected here...... They went into office with a net worth of less than a million..... Left office with a net worth of $100 million.

Fuck you you moron.... If you can't put that together then you are hopelessly lost retard.

But wait a minute didn't Obama say "you didn't build that". ?

Her individual success proves that any black person can do it if they work at it especially here in a country that allows it.
All just fake opinion of a racist white boi who is jelli.

maga is gutter. It never leaves the gutter.

You mean those same electricians, carpenters and plumbers that Fat Elvis stiffed.

Sure..... Trump is a down and dirty New York City businessman just like so many others. Like Mike Bloomberg, like Mark Cuban, like Bill Gates.... All of whom have been taken to court for failed debt payments. Billionaire are more alike than they are different.

Omg so you have no answer. She owes her success to this country she grew up in and has no appreciation for it. She Doesn't deserve to be a citizen If she can't find a way to say thank you to the country that made it possible for her to be in the 100 million club.

I'll tell you what's fake. You're fake outrage, You're fake claims of racism, You're fake victimization. Isn't it funny how the likes of Magic Johnson, Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and Michelle Obama all cry financial injustice? Yet all of them still live here. Yet all of them still have the money they made here. Yet none of them have any appreciation for the fact that it was made possible here.

Sure..... Trump is a down and dirty New York City businessman just like so many others. Like Mike Bloomberg, like Mark Cuban, like Bill Gates.... All of whom have been taken to court for failed debt payments. Billionaire are more alike than they are different.
Fat Elvis stiffed over 3,000 of those people.

And you make excuses for it.

I'll tell you what's fake. You're fake outrage, You're fake claims of racism, You're fake victimization. Isn't it funny how the likes of Magic Johnson, Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and Michelle Obama all cry financial injustice? Yet all of them still live here. Yet all of them still have the money they made here. Yet none of them have any appreciation for the fact that it was made possible here.
More lies from a jelli white boi.

Fat Elvis stiffed over 3,000 of those people.

And you make excuses for it.
Don't need to make excuses.
I'm just telling you the moral high ground you're looking for is non-existent that simple.
Plus I don't believe everything I hear or read. Guaranteed half of those cases are partially do to their own business practices.
Remember how Trump grab that steering wheel?

Don't need to make excuses.
I'm just telling you the moral high ground you're looking for is non-existent that simple.
Plus I don't believe everything I hear or read. Guaranteed half of those cases are partially do to their own business practices.
Remember how Trump grab that steering wheel?
Still making excuses for grifting.

Aren't you better than that?

Forum List

Back