You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Don’t troll.

The message was clear…. democrats cared about the working man in the past a lot more than they do today. There’s been a very radical change in the democrat party in the last 4 years

Here’s your stats. The economy is horrible today. Food and gas prices are way too high. Home prices are at a record high. And the interest rate on a home loan has tripled under Joe Biden.
Don’t forget credit card debt at a record level.

We have never based our relevance on other countries, until Biden, we were better than that.
Everything that happened was because of the pandemic, meaning that in this case, it is impossible not to put relevance on other countries, given that no one could have stopped it.

Biden did not cause the pandemic. Neither did Trump but he certainly fucked up our response to it.

Watch this video. It is not opinion, simply relating of events and actions of Trump when Covid hit.

Everything that happened was because of the pandemic, meaning that in this case, it is impossible not to put relevance on other countries, given that no one could have stopped it.

Biden did not cause the pandemic. Neither did Trump but he certainly fucked up our response to it.

Watch this video. It is not opinion, simply relating of events and actions of Trump when Covid hit.

lol, no one, except Jesus himself was going to stop that when you had evil democrats filling nursing homes with covid patients, and moron like Nancy Piglousy telling people, during its explosion, to visit ChinaTown.

You sissy, fraidy cat types crack me up.

lol, no one, except Jesus himself was going to stop that when you had evil democrats filling nursing homes with covid patients, and moron like Nancy Piglousy telling people, during its explosion, to visit ChinaTown.

You sissy, fraidy cat types crack me up.
Sigh, another blind-by-choice that refuses data, statistics and facts and that his response is to blame others and insult.

One more Trump minion, unable to think for himself

Dems have run the Oval Office 12 of the last 16 years. We have record inflation, rising UE, skyrocketing interest rates, and a record number of Americans worse off then when the last Republican was President.

If you want to be poor, and worse off, vote for Harris

We live in this country.
We all live in the same world. The pandemic was a world problem and as such, comparisons of how things were handled has to be done.

InflationUSvsWorld.png

Bill Clinton stated this evening that since 1989, 51 million new jobs have been created and under the Democrats, of those 51, 49 million were created under Democratic presidents and only 2 million were created under Republican presidents.

Clinton said he had to check it 3 times but that it was confirmed.

Here is a link to one of the articles that confirms that information:

“Since 1989 and a new age of globalization began, 51 million jobs have been created in America. 49 million, 96%, have been created under Democratic presidents.”

This means that more Americans were working under Democratic rule than under Republican presidents. More people working means a better economy, better lives, and better life for all.

This is also something that is true and that has been confirmed 100%

View attachment 999299
My brother-in-law's father just passed away and his mother was seriously unprepared for life without him. My brother-in-law had just taken a new job and had been working there for less than a month and so had no time to take off. Fortunately, they live in Minnesota and the state has a law requiring employees be given time off for a death in the immediate family. Guess who wrote that bill and got it passed? Tim Walz.

That's what dimocrap scum do. On every Message Board I've ever been on, all they ever do is tell a lie, get people to work for hours to disprove it and when they've been totally debunked as the lying scum they are...... They just simply tell another lie on another topic on another thread. Rinse, lather, repeat.

They got you jumping through hoops to disprove their lies. And they couldn't care less. To them, lying is fun. It is the one thing they do better than anybody.

Just call them what they are -- Lying scum, and MoveOn.
this^

Democrats do this with the economy, race and gender.

That's what dimocrap scum do. On every Message Board I've ever been on, all they ever do is tell a lie, get people to work for hours to disprove it and when they've been totally debunked as the lying scum they are...... They just simply tell another lie on another topic on another thread. Rinse, lather, repeat.

They got you jumping through hoops to disprove their lies. And they couldn't care less. To them, lying is fun. It is the one thing they do better than anybody.

Just call them what they are -- Lying scum, and MoveOn.
Are you looking in the mirror. What you state is EXACTLY the opposite. It is the Republicans that do that. I have done nothing but supply data, statistics and facts and all I have gotten is lies, get me to work hours to disprove it, and when I have debunked them for the lying scum they are, the simply tell another lie on another topic or thread. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I prove my point and they could care less. This is what they do automatically

kissingtrumpsass1.jpg

and this is the intelligent thing they are willing to do:

TrumpSupportersoffcliff.jpg

No ….democrats do support racist ideals, like white people being privileged. And racial hiring quotas… Only radical lefty would justify such policies through their radical leftist world views. Why can’t they be honest and recognize that slavery and bigotry war worldwide issues. Having a racial hiring quota in America in 2024 is another form of racism.

There’s no way around that point. Well, you could attempt to troll and just say “no that’s not right” but that is actually occurring right now and you know it probably is. Or maybe you’re just simply unaware of it which would mean you’re not up-to-date with the news, my friend.

My brother-in-law's father just passed away and his mother was seriously unprepared for life without him. My brother-in-law had just taken a new job and had been working there for less than a month and so had no time to take off. Fortunately, they live in Minnesota and the state has a law requiring employees be given time off for a death in the immediate family. Guess who wrote that bill and got it passed? Tim Walz.
Since when do governors write legislation?

You are being blind-by-choice

The OP gave you statistics going back 44 years an another poster added the following numbers from the Bureau of Statistics

Jobs:

Bush41 ... +2½ million
Clinton ..... +23 million
Bush43 .... +1½ million
Obama .. +11½ million
Trump ...... -2½ million
Biden .... +15½ million

Republicans ... 1½ million
Democrats ...... 50 million

Unemployment rate:

Bush41 .... +1.9
Clinton ...... -3.1
Bush43 .... +3.6
Obama ...... -3.1
Trump .......+1.7
Biden ......... -2.1

Republicans ... +7.2
Democrats ...... -8.3

and you avoid the numbers and put your opinion as being the true picture and then insult the messenger? In what fantasy land do you live in?

This one?

View attachment 999593
Let's take a look at those numbers in the chart at the link you and 'Faun' provided.
We'll do the number shown in December of year elected to December of last year in office. Though there are some years of declines in jobs, usually a year or few later we see the uptrend again.

Bush 41...... +2 1/2 million Jan. 1989: 107,161 - Dec. 1992: 109,500 = 2,339 (close)
Clinton....... +23 million Dec. 1992: 109,500 - Dec. 2000: 132,718 = 23,218 (close)
Bush 43...... +1 1/2 million Dec. 2000: 132,718 - Dec. 2008: 134,848 = 2,130 (a bit off )
Obama....... +11 1/2 million Dec. 2008: 134,848 - Dec. 2016: 145,410 = 10,865 (a bit off, again)
Trump ........ -2 1/2 million Dec. 2016: 145,410 - Dec. 2020: 142,518 = 2,892 (a bit off)
Biden .......... +15 1/2 million Dec. 2020: 142,518 - June 2024: 158,609 = 16,518 (close, and better)

Forum List

Back