DNC Has a Giant IUD on Display

I guess you could identify a Republican in the womb. He'll be the happy, fast growing and strong one.
It was trick question. Republicans don't breed in the traditional sense. They reproduce by fission, like all bacteria.

It's not just the right who is acting weird. Americans for Contraception have erected an 18 foot inflatable IUD at the DNC. I think the reason we still haven't gotten to the bottom of the origin of UFOs is because the more aliens observe us, the less they actually want to interact in person.

What do you expect from a sig focused on contraception? It worked it got your attention.

It's not just the right who is acting weird. Americans for Contraception have erected an 18 foot inflatable IUD at the DNC. I think the reason we still haven't gotten to the bottom of the origin of UFOs is because the more aliens observe us, the less they actually want to interact in person.

And you're gonna vote for them?

shock

Uh…last time they dressed up like vagina’s. They were acting like they always do.
Their tiny brains can only envision food, drugs and genitalia. That's it. And not in that order.

My dog is more intelligent than the average dimocrap

Forum List

Back