The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on Wednesday revised down its tally of total employment in March 2023 by 306,000.

Will the democrats admit they were wrong?

• Yes. It's their only choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Of course not.

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
No, UE is rising since harris and xiden’s policies have taken hold.

Hey asstruth EU has been falling untill the middle of 2023. So what you are saying is Biden's policies did not have economic effect untill 2.5 years into his presidency.

I will remind you of that next time you post your bullshit about how inflation was caused by Biden.

Job growth since the middle of 2023: ~200,000 a month:

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reuters.com%2Fgraphics%2FJOBS-AUTOMATED%2FUS-13-MONTHS-202407%2Fgdvzmaeqnpw%2Fchart.png

So clearly EU uptick is caused by more people looking for work rather than job loss. All of which means our Labor Force and Participation Rate is expanding:

Last edited:
Biden did so well that he and Harris had record low approval ratings
Owing largely to misdirected anger over inflation. The guy in the WH always gets blamed for things like inflation whether it is deserving or not. It's the nature of the beast.

The decision facing Biden was supply more COVID relief or let the economy slip in to a deep recession. He chose the former. Did the government spending contribute to inflation? Yes. Was it the sole cause? No. Was a period of inflation preferable to people being out of work for an undetermined period of time? Most economists think so.

Owing largely to misdirected anger over inflation. The guy in the WH always gets blamed for things like inflation whether it is deserving or not. It's the nature of the beast.

The decision facing Biden was supply more COVID relief or let the economy slip in to a deep recession. He chose the former. Did the government spending contribute to inflation? Yes. Was it the sole cause? No. Was a period of inflation preferable to people being out of work for an undetermined period of time? Most economists think so.

The I.R.A was a disaster. You check my posts, I defied the 100 "economic experts" who said it wasn't going to contribute to inflation. Think about that, some dumb Canadian vs 100 economic experts and they were clearly wrong, as any run of the mill high school economic student could have predicted.

The gaslighting of facts is when you turn to a system different than the one your Founding Fathers created.

Hey asstruth EU has been falling untill the middle of 2023. So what you are saying is Biden's policies did not have economic effect untill 2.5 years into his presidency.

I will remind you of that next time you post your bullshit about how inflation was caused by Biden.

Job growth since the middle of 2023: ~200,000 a month:

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reuters.com%2Fgraphics%2FJOBS-AUTOMATED%2FUS-13-MONTHS-202407%2Fgdvzmaeqnpw%2Fchart.png

So clearly EU uptick is caused by more people looking for work rather than job loss. All of which means our Labor Force and Participation Rate is expanding:

All xiden and harris had to do was let people go back to trump jobs they were laid off during Covid lockdowns
Harris and xiden’s policies hit pretty quickly, giving us record inflation and making a record number of Americans worse off since they took office

Those polices are also now impacting UE

WTF? Your own OP says the job growth in 2022-2023 was +311,500 a month average (revised down from 337,000)

You are beclowning yourself.
/---/ It's a lie that they were newly created jobs. They were rehires after the shutdown.

WTF? Your own OP says the job growth in 2022-2023 was +311,500 a month average (revised down from 337,000)

You are beclowning yourself.
/---/ Rehires, or boomerang employees, do not count as job creation. The original numbers were padded and are now revised down.
Reopen a shuttered business due to Covid and call your employees back - those are rehires.
Open a second location, and hire more people - that is job creation.
I'll never convince you of this, so I'm done. Believe what you want.

Forum List

Back