You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Leviticus 18:22

Proven, now dry up
The Hebrew wording of Leviticus 18:22 has been generally interpreted as prohibiting some or all homosexual acts, although which precise acts, and in which situations, is a matter of ongoing scholarly debate. Some authors state that verse 22 condemns "homosexuality" or "homosexual relations", with other authors maintaining that it condemns only males penetrating males (anal intercourse). Others believe due to study of the language used in the original Hebrew, that the restriction is only relevant in specific situations (in the context idolatry, religious sacrifice or various forms of rape which were common Canaanite or Egyptian practices), and specifically does not apply to modern homosexual relationships. Some researchers speculate that the contents of the text changed over time, where earlier examples would only admonish homosexual incest, and not homosexuality, more broadly in line with surrounding attitudes at the time. Such readings have also been responded to and countered in research.

Having said the above, legally homosexuality is not prohibited. We are not run by Christian guidelines. Our Constitution specifically prohibits our country to be ruled by any religion.

The Hebrew wording of Leviticus 18:22 has been generally interpreted as prohibiting some or all homosexual acts, although which precise acts, and in which situations, is a matter of ongoing scholarly debate. Some authors state that verse 22 condemns "homosexuality" or "homosexual relations", with other authors maintaining that it condemns only males penetrating males (anal intercourse). Others believe due to study of the language used in the original Hebrew, that the restriction is only relevant in specific situations (in the context idolatry, religious sacrifice or various forms of rape which were common Canaanite or Egyptian practices), and specifically does not apply to modern homosexual relationships. Some researchers speculate that the contents of the text changed over time, where earlier examples would only admonish homosexual incest, and not homosexuality, more broadly in line with surrounding attitudes at the time. Such readings have also been responded to and countered in research.

Having said the above, legally homosexuality is not prohibited. We are not run by Christian guidelines. Our Constitution specifically prohibits our country to be ruled by any religion.

Dude, you asked for proof and I gave it to you. God's word and law doesn't change or evolve to suit your perversion

Ford - Things Sucked
Carter - Things Sucked
Reagan - Things Sucked But Got Better
Bush - Went downhill
Clinton - Things were good, went south, got better
Bush - Things went moron
Obama- Things sucked but SLOWLY got better
Trump - Things were good till Covid
Biden - Economy sucked after Covid

Annoying bothers you? Good to know. It makes me WANT to be annoying with you, given that I personally do not know you or care shit about you. I only care for those that show generally caring abilities. You have not shown that.

You're just being annoying and are obviously illiterate on Biblical matters. Now shut up

Thanks for the insult.

By the way, I have been an analyst in the stock market for 47 years and worked for the 2 top firms in the industry. As such, I know economics or I wouldn't have lasted 1 year doing that.
Ain’t anonymous message boards great? You can be the hero you are in your own mind.

Bill Clinton stated this evening that since 1989, 51 million new jobs have been created and under the Democrats, of those 51, 49 million were created under Democratic presidents and only 2 million were created under Republican presidents.

Clinton said he had to check it 3 times but that it was confirmed.

Here is a link to one of the articles that confirms that information:

“Since 1989 and a new age of globalization began, 51 million jobs have been created in America. 49 million, 96%, have been created under Democratic presidents.”

This means that more Americans were working under Democratic rule than under Republican presidents. More people working means a better economy, better lives, and better life for all.

This is also something that is true and that has been confirmed 100%

View attachment 999299
/—-/ How many new IRS agents were included in those numbers?

No thank you, for the fastest revealing that you’re just another hack, parroting talking points fed you by far left fools….We’ve exceeded our quota in here of your type, so you can move on now.
Thank you for being so hospitable. I appreciate the friendship and general caring attitude you exude. I would bet you are an understanding and lovable person that is valued by a lot of people.

You're just being annoying and are obviously illiterate on Biblical matters. Now shut up
hahaha3.jpg

Forum List

Back