Zone1 I am prepared to call Catholicism a cult

I fight for Truth.
This happens to be the funniest thing I ever saw you who lies in the name of God daily post.

You might as well be wearing a red suit with horns and a pitchfork
1724514658212.png
talking about "munching on Jesus", "24,000 manuscripts", setting aside the Law of God at mass, and the amazing experience of "the soul bursting at the seams", bwahahaha! Thanks for the laughs! :laughing0301:

See John 8:44 for a clue.

Now that many know that Satan is just a metaphor for a despicable type of narcissistic con artist, an actor and lying fraud that isn't invisible (except to the blind) and that Satan isn't about race, nationality, or religion, this passage will finally make sense. Maybe not to you, but who cares?

"No one can come to me unless it has been granted him by the Father."

Last edited:
This happens to be the funniest thing I ever saw you who lies in the name of God daily post.

You might as well be wearing a red suit with horns and a pitchfork View attachment 1000715talking about "munching on Jesus", "24,000 manuscripts", setting aside the Law of God at mass, and the amazing experience of "the soul bursting at the seams", bwahahaha! Thanks for the laughs! :laughing0301:

See John 8:44 for a clue.

Now that many know that Satan is just a metaphor for a despicable type of narcissistic con artist, an actor and lying fraud that isn't invisible (except to the blind) and that Satan isn't about race, nationality, or religion, this passage will finally make sense. Maybe not to you, but who cares?

"No one can come to me unless it has been granted him by the Father."
Says the guy who can't admit Leviticus 18:22 is command against homosexual relations.

Empty phrase. If you would "fight" for truth (Anyway truth is always true independent from any fight) then you would first of all try to understand. But you defame and/or produce empty phrases, challenger (=Satana).

By the way, even my grandfather King David was somehow subversive (= German "umstürzlerisch") although it wasn't that easy for him. In any case, his wife hated it when he danced and sang like a normal citizen or proletarian at a feast and damaged her pride with this unworthy behavior of a king.

die-reichskrone-100-meisterwerke-1.jpg

-----
To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of David. Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!
O men, how long shall my honor be turned into shame? How long will you love vain words and seek after lies? But know that the Lord has set apart the godly for himself; the Lord hears when I call to him. Be angry, and do not sin; ponder in your own hearts on your beds, and be silent. Offer right sacrifices, and put your trust in the Lord. There are many who say, “Who will show us some good? Lift up the light of your face upon us, O Lord!” You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound. In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

-----

-----

Says the guy who habitually bears false witness.

Says the guy who can't admit Leviticus 18:22 is command against homosexual relations.

Says the law defying Jesus eater who claims that the literal meaning of the Law is the will of God.

"Trust me, even though it makes no sense. Gays are ruining the country! "Lets get them! People who use drugs are everywhere. Kill only the ones who use "illegal" drugs. Jewish people are still Jewish! Immigrants are invading! Be afraid! I fight for truth! Do you have enough faith to believe?"

1724518494975.png
Bbwahahaha!

Says the law defying Jesus eater who claims that the literal meaning of the Law is the will of God.

"Trust me, even though it makes no sense. Gays are ruining the country! Jewish people are still Jewish! Immigrants are invading! Be afraid! I fight for truth! Do you have enough faith to believe?"

View attachment 1000761 Bbwahahaha!
Unlike you and your twin brother zaangalewa I believe God has everything under control. :)

I believe God has everything under control. :)
Well, you and I finally agree on something! This is why my revelation remains above your grasp.

You violate the Law of God and so you died in the very day you first got down on your knees decades ago in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you turn to and eat for spiritual life. You die every single mass that you attend, never finding peace in death.

And you never will. And never is a very very long time.

Well, you and I finally agree on something! This is why my revelation remains above your grasp.

You violate the Law of God and so you died in the very first day you first got down on your knees decades ago in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you turn to and eat for spiritual life. You die every single mass that you attend, never finding peace in death.
It's only lifeless to you. You lack the faith. I don't. The body and blood of Christ is made manifest through the mystery of Christ. If you believe it is only bread and wine, it's only bread and wine. If you believe it is the body and blood of Christ, it is the body and blood of Christ. It's quite powerful and transformative. I have tested it. You have not.

so you died in the very first day you first got down on your knees decades ago in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you turn to and eat for spiritual life.
Did zaangalewa die the very first day he first got down on his knees decades ago in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that he turned to and ate for spiritual life?

"It's only lifeless to you. You lack the faith. I don't. The body and blood of Christ is made manifest through the mystery of Christ. If you believe it is only bread and wine, it's only bread and wine. If you believe it is the body and blood of Christ, it is the body and blood of Christ. It's quite powerful and transformative. I have tested it. You have not." And if you act now, you can munch on Jesus every day, all for a nominal service charge! (10% of your income for life, your soul, spare change, your sanity, and of of your children)

Please sign on the dotted line if you want to live without a soul in fantasy land every day for life.

1724518494975.png
Bbwahahaha!

And if you act now, you can munch on Jesus every day, all for a nominal service charge! (10% of your income for life, your soul, spare change, your sanity, and of of your children)

Please sign on the dotted line if you want to live like a dodo in fantasy land every day for life.
That was Karl Marx's sentiment too. Is he one of your heroes?

...in order to charm the golden birds, out of the pockets of his dearly beloved neighbours in Christ. He puts himself at the service of the other’s most depraved fancies, plays the pimp between him and his need, excites in him morbid appetites, lies in wait for each of his weaknesses – all so that he can then demand the cash for this service of love. (Every product is a bait with which to seduce away the other’s very being, his money; every real and possible need is a weakness which will lead the fly to the glue-pot. General exploitation of communal human nature, just as every imperfection in man, is a bond with heaven – an avenue giving the priest access to his heart; every need is an opportunity to approach one’s neighbour under the guise of the utmost amiability and to say to him: Dear friend, I give you what you need, but you know the conditio sine qua non; you know the ink in which you have to sign yourself over to me; in providing for your pleasure, I fleece you.)

Karl Marx
Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844
3rd paragraph

Yes. But I am only right if your own Holy Book, the very Word of God, is the absolute truth.
I'm not an evangelical. I'm a Catholic. We're a little more reasonable when interpreting scripture.

But thanks for admitting it's not YOUR holy book. ;)

At the judgement is better to have not believed in a trinity or mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence than it is to have been a blind believer in the absurd for life.
Don't change the subject. Karl is your hero. Own it. Lean into it.

Based on the Pontiff cult of personality that defies scripture.

The Pope preaches the gospel of Climate change now.

First he calls climate deniers "stupid". Ever hear Jesus call someone stupid? No? Neither have I. Then he shifts gears and go after scientists who challenge the Climate cult teachings as being perverse, unlike gay marriage. Then he calls the lot of them fools.

Trouble with calling someone a fool is, the Bible warns us on using the word as it only uses the term for those who deny God's existence.

Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

The Pontiff is the Jim Jones of Catholicism. He wants us all to drink the cool air of Climate change and starve to death as farmers around the world are told not to grow as much food in order to reduce carbon emissions due to fertilizers, as the world starves and deals with higher inflation due to food shortages..
Throwing a Pope under the bus.

good for you

weird

Forum List

Back