Zone1 I am prepared to call Catholicism a cult

That was Karl Marx's sentiment too. Is he one of your heroes?
My hero? No. Don't be silly. I am not an atheist. I just don't believe in your bullshit triune antichrist

At the judgement is better to have not believed in a trinity or mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence than it is to have been a blind believer in the absurd for life.

Yes. But I am only right if your own Holy Book, the very Word of God, is the absolute truth.
The other denominations that believe their bibles to be the true word of their god, have a legitimate cause against the Catholics on account of the Catholic church backsliding on the question.

But as an atheist I have to say that the Catholic church has only done what has become necessary for trying to stay in step with science.

The Catholic church realized that they needed to get the 'big fish' story off of the backs of the flock.

It is my honest goal to demonstrate to both sides of the debate that politeness can work better than angry insulting of others! [\b]

Does zaangalewa die every single mass that he attends?

Why do you never speak with other people? I do not know who is Hobelim. And what Hobelim knows about me this I also do not know. And how idiotic is such a totally stupid answer to such a totally weird "question"? No one dies during a mass - and if someone has an heart attack - or another serios health problem - during a mass then we will call an ambulance. But this has never happened anywhere near me.

My hero? No. Don't be silly. I am not an atheist. I just don't believe in your bullshit triune antichrist

At the judgement is better to have not believed in a trinity or mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence than it is to have been a blind believer in the absurd for life.
Says the guy who echoed Karl Marx's sentiment.

Why do you never speak with other people? I do not know who is Hobelim. And what Hobelim knows about me this I also do not know. And how idiotic is such a totally stupid answer to such a totally weird "question"? No one dies during a mass - and if someone has an heart attack - or another serios health problem - during a mass then we will call an ambulance. But this has never happened anywhere near me.
Hobelim is a better Catholic than you.

... But as an atheist I have to say that the Catholic church has only done what has become necessary for trying to stay in step with science.

Eh? We are scientists and all these other strange professions in the list of all imaginable professions. Some of us are even farmers, butchers, bakers, brewers and concert musicians.

The Catholic church realized that they needed to get the 'big fish' story off of the backs of the flock.

It is my honest goal to demonstrate to both sides of the debate that politeness can work better than angry insulting of others!

Which both sides?

You didn't insult, but consider a more gentle approach to getting the point across. You're not dealing with a cooperative POV, but instead a deepseated will to disagree.

Eh? We are scientists and all these other strange professions in the list of all imaginable professions. Some of us are even farmers, butchers, bakers, brewers and concert musicians.

Which both sides?

Thanks for the Mozart, I know the link well.

Do you know Mozart's horn rondo?

You didn't insult,

I never insult. I try to wake people who are sleeping very deep.

but consider a more gentle approach to getting the point across. You're not dealing with a cooperative POV, but instead a deepseated will to disagree.

Why for heavens sake do you use always totally empty phrases? One by the next by the next by the next - neverending. That is really boring. Like a hurdy-gurdy player.

Last edited:
I neverf insult. I try to wake people who are sleeping very deep.

Why for heavens sake do you use always totally empty phrases? One by the next by the next by the next - neverending. That is really boring.
Stay your course. It appears to be righteous!

Just don't let me find you stooping to their level!

Yeah that one!
And what Austrian doesn'st love the Radesky?

"Radetzky",

but counterquestion: And what Christian doesn't love Bach?

Text:
-----
Kommt, ihr angefochtnen Sünder,
Eilt und lauft, ihr Adamskinder,
Euer Heiland ruft und schreit!

Kommet, ihr verirrten Schafe,
Stehet auf vom Sündenschlafe,
Denn itzt ist die Gnadenzeit!

-----
Translation:
-----
Come, you fallen sinners,
Hurry and run, you children of Adam,
Your Redeemer calls and cries!

Come, you lost sheep,
Arise from the sleep of sin,
For now is the time of grace!

-----

Last edited:
Fine. But this makes you not to a Catholic - and your way to argue not to any way I ever heard in my life from any other Catholic.
Why do you think your opinion on anything matters to me? I don't respect you. I don't care for your behaviors. You seem to have no problem with Hobelim attacking your faith. I don't trust you.

Good catch on the 'Radetzky'.

I'm not a Christian so I guess that ends it for us music lovers.

No - Bach is also for atheists no one you are able to ignore. For example because of "Das wohltemperierte Klavier". Ask Felix Mendelsohn-Bartholdy.

Forum List

Back