You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

This silly pile of leftwing media balderdash was thoroughly refuted in Post # 342. In case anybody missed it, here it s again >>

• Trump cut taxes more for the lower income groups than for the rich - 3 & 4 % than the rich top bracket > 2.6%
  • after 3.5 years of Biden's presidency, we have seen no change in taxation on the rich. Still a relatively low 37%.
  • Previous Republican presidents had MUCH higher tax rates on the rich.
  • Federal income tax rates and brackets | Internal Revenue Service
  • Blue states with bans on rent control, include these states that Biden won in 2020 >> Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Virginia, Georgia, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut,
  • Blue states without a ban, but they also DON'T HAVE rent control >> Nevada, Nebraska, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, Hawaii.
  • So out of 27 blue states, 22 either don't have rent control statewide, or have a ban on it (13 of them).
  • In 2016, Hillary Clinton got more $$$ from Wall St fat cats than Trump & Sanders.
And the responses didnt carry any weight either. Oh, so the top 1% of earners after-tax incomes increased more than those of middle- and lower-income earners. Well, that's because the MAKE more money, Duh!

And the fact still remains that the tac cuts for
the lower income groups were larger than than those for the rich.

I have dismissed your INvalid arguments WITH substance, and have focused on facts, which you choose to ignore, Like these >>
Since Eisenhower, Republicans have had tax rates on the rich of 70-92%. In 20 years of Clinton, Obama , and Biden, the tax on the rich never went higher than 39.6%.
Whether you ignore it or not, it remains reality.

Hillary got more Wall St donation$$$$$$ than Trump. Ho hum.
From the 2nd paragraph of your OWN POST!

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 did provide tax cuts across the board, but the benefits were heavily skewed toward the wealthy and corporations. According to analyses by the Tax Policy Center, the top 1% of earners received a significant portion of the benefits, with their after-tax incomes increasing far more than those of middle- and lower-income earners. Additionally, many of the tax cuts for individuals are set to expire in 2025, while corporate tax cuts are permanent.

4. Inflation and Energy Policies:

• Claim: Biden's energy policies are responsible for inflation, particularly through oil drilling cancellations.
  • Reality: Inflation is a multifaceted issue driven by several factors, including supply chain disruptions, increased demand post-pandemic, and global market trends. While Biden's energy policies, such as canceling the Keystone XL pipeline, have been criticized, they are not the sole or even primary cause of inflation. Rising energy prices have contributed to inflation, but this is also influenced by global oil market dynamics and the actions of OPEC, not solely U.S. domestic policy.

FALSE! Democrats' standard DODGE of Biden guilt regarding the massive 2021/2022 skyrocked inflation is typically talk about
"global" factors. What a pile of BS.

This isn't rocket science. 13 year old kids in the 8th grade know that if you cut supply, demand and thereby prices go up. Well, DUH! that's what Biden did when he cancelled oil leases/drilling in Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico (which I already posted with links).

I also noted that when these prices skyrocket (more than double) manufacturers than have to pay much more to TRANSPORT thier goods to stores. Guess who they oass those cost$$$ on to, Duh!

I am not going to spend more time on this posting these things a THIRD time here, just because you are unwilling to accept reality, and instead pop up with every conceivable DODGE anyone can think of.

You have refuted nothing I've said, and you can't, because everything I stated is FACTUAL, whether yu like it or not.

You want to sniff mine too?

What w strange guy

It is not a matter of wanting to sniff your ass, but given that you always are showing it here, there is very little I can do about it. If the smell does get a bit too much, I will get rid of you (put you on ignore). It is getting close to that. After all, the ONLY thing you bring here is the odor. I have yet to smell any cologne or even read something that would keep the smell bearable.

I do have to say though, that you are certainly the "norm" here.

GOPfactory.jpg

From the 2nd paragraph of your OWN POST!

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 did provide tax cuts across the board, but the benefits were heavily skewed toward the wealthy and corporations. According to analyses by the Tax Policy Center, the top 1% of earners received a significant portion of the benefits, with their after-tax incomes increasing far more than those of middle- and lower-income earners. Additionally, many of the tax cuts for individuals are set to expire in 2025, while corporate tax cuts are permanent.
So what if they expire in 2025 ? And then after Trump is elected again, their new expiration date will be 2030.

Sorry, no more tutoring now, Gunsmoke is on, and you alreaDY CAUSED ME TO MISS THE FIRST 5 MINUTES

FALSE! Democrats' standard DODGE of Biden guilt regarding the massive 2021/2022 skyrocked inflation is typically talk about
"global" factors. What a pile of BS.

This isn't rocket science. 13 year old kids in the 8th grade know that if you cut supply, demand and thereby prices go up. Well, DUH! that's what Biden did when he cancelled oil leases/drilling in Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico (which I already posted with links).

I also noted that when these prices skyrocket (more than double) manufacturers than have to pay much more to TRANSPORT thier goods to stores. Guess who they oass those cost$$$ on to, Duh!

I am not going to spend more time on this posting these things a THIRD time here, just because you are unwilling to accept reality, and instead pop up with every conceivable DODGE anyone can think of.

You have refuted nothing I've said, and you can't, because everything I stated is FACTUAL, whether yu like it or not.
Unfortunately for you, this is the reality

U.S. producers reluctant to drill more oil, despite sky-high gas prices

Consumers battered by sky-high gasoline prices shouldn't expect relief from the oil industry anytime soon.

Many oil and gas executives say they have little interest in increasing oil production — even at crude's near-record prices, which make extraction very profitable for their companies.
The price of crude oil has been steadily rising since the start of last year. It hit $100 a barrel in March after Russia invaded Ukraine — the first time in 12 years it breached three digits.

At that price, oil companies would normally race to snap up land and drill new wells. But a sizable number of oil and gas executives are saying they won't increase production at any price, according to a survey released this week by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.

This was not Biden's fault. It was PURE GREED fault.

"Hey, at $100 a barrel, why should I drill more and drive the price of oil down? I am defeating my own interests. I have to spend more in order to make the same amount? Screw the public and high inflation, let me sit back and enjoy my money!!!"

So what if they expire in 2025 ? And then after Trump is elected again, their new expiration date will be 2030.

Sorry, no more tutoring now, Gunsmoke is on, and you alreaDY CAUSED ME TO MISS THE FIRST 5 MINUTES
Yeah, and the rich get richer and the national debt soars even more, and social security and medicare go down the drain because they are not able to get the funds.

Go for it! the me, me, me generation

mememe1.jpg

Fact:

132,000 people were infected with Covid when Biden took office. It is a fact that 1 person infects 10, 10 infect 100, and 100 infect 1000, which means that 132000 people could easily infect 1.3 million people.

The vaccines were not made available to the entire population before March 2021 and that means that by that time 10's of millions could have been infected.

This is FACT. As such, the fact that more people died under Biden's watch, is not his fault. It is the fault of the Covid virus. To finish it off, Trump did not handle the virus well and if he had handled well, there probably would not have been 132,000 infected when he left office. Trump has some fault in this.

I am tired of talking to people that have their heads up Trumps ass

Headupass1.jpg

Fact:

132,000 people were infected with Covid when Biden took office. It is a fact that 1 person infects 10, 10 infect 100, and 100 infect 1000, which means that 132000 people could easily infect 1.3 million people.

The vaccines were not made available to the entire population before March 2021 and that means that by that time 10's of millions could have been infected.

This is FACT. As such, the fact that more people died under Biden's watch, is not his fault. It is the fault of the Covid virus. To finish it off, Trump did not handle the virus well and if he had handled well, there probably would not have been 132,000 infected when he left office. Trump has some fault in this.

I am tired of talking to people that have their heads up Trumps ass

View attachment 1000795
Then the people that died under Trump was because of the Covid virus just like Biden. You are rather stupid, aren't you?

Then the people that died under Trump was because of the Covid virus just like Biden. You are rather stupid, aren't you?
Look, the reality is that Biden did nothing wrong. He inherited a pandemic (and all that goes with it).

What you guys (the Republicans) keep on throwing out as criticism is that more people died under Biden's watch than under Trump's. Nonetheless, that is how pandemics work as they progress.....more people die after the pandemic is going strong than at the beginning. That is no one's fault. It is the fault of the virus itself.

If there is "any" fault as to the end amount of deaths from it, some fault falls on the hands of Trump.

I would like you to watch this video. It is not political AT ALL, It is simply a guideline of what Trump did or did not do. It is all FACT. After you watch it, I dare you to say that Trump was faultless.

Look, the reality is that Biden did nothing wrong. He inherited a pandemic (and all that goes with it).

What you guys (the Republicans) keep on throwing out as criticism is that more people died under Biden's watch than under Trump's. Nonetheless, that is how pandemics work as they progress.....more people die after the pandemic is going strong than at the beginning. That is no one's fault. It is the fault of the virus itself.

If there is "any" fault as to the end amount of deaths from it, some fault falls on the hands of Trump.

I would like you to watch this video. It is not political AT ALL, It is simply a guideline of what Trump did or did not do. It is all FACT. After you watch it, I dare you to say that Trump was faultless.

Biden stopped the pipeline and opened the borders and turned his back on Israel. You are an idiot.

Unfortunately for you, this is the reality

This was not Biden's fault. It was PURE GREED fault.

"Hey, at $100 a barrel, why should I drill more and drive the price of oil down? I am defeating my own interests. I have to spend more in order to make the same amount? Screw the public and high inflation, let me sit back and enjoy my money!!!"
FALSE! In the 2020 presidential debate, Biden promised he would "transition away from fossil fuels.' He kept His promise.

1. the NOSEDIVE oil production took between Trump's last month (344 MILLION BARRELS MONTH), and Biden's first month (277 MBM) when he issued an EO to halt oil drilling. A DROP of a whopping 67 MB/mo.
there is every reason to believe, that had the pandemic shutdowns not occured, that rising line would have continued rising exactly as it was already doing. And if Trump had remained president, and we thereby extend-extrapolate the line to as far as December 2022, we can easily see that it would be at about 580 Million Barrels/mo, and much higher than that by now.
3. Fast foward to 2024, after 3 years of minimal oil production (Biden wanting to transition to green energy), it was apparent that Biden caused a whopper inflation, and (in the ELECTION YEAR) Biden got oil production humming again with record production months.
1724527012090.png

Forum List

Back