Not so fast. Seems that Kamala Harris isnt doing as well as everyone thinks. Is the shiny pantsuit finally dulling?

I've mentioned the same to my husband. I get not wanting to wear dresses if you don't have good legs. But how about something more feminine than a literal suit for women....all the time, with no accessories?
I think part of that is the movement to destroy the definition of sexual identity.

As if they was something wrong with being manly or womanly. The constant pressure to achieve universal egalitarianism ultimately requires an entire race full of non-descript NPGS.

This is what the movers and shakers behind the globalist egalitarian movement would like to see. You are a Borg-bee... No particular personality, no particular gender, no particular ambitions, no particular abilities. You are compliant and obedient upon command and will work yourself to death for next to nothing to further the interests of people you will never meet.

The only people wanting to impose more control are Republicans.
/----/ "The only people wanting to impose more control are Republicans."
I'm sure you have some examples, and let me save you the trouble of posting abortion. The states now have the right to set the laws. Abortions are up 10% since RvW was repealed.

Nah…we’re just not shameless filth like you folks running baby factories funded by others.
Shame is an emotion, your state of being is real. If we use you as an atm, you're no better than cattle or any other beast of burden and that's how you describe yourself! :lol:

Sad ass Simps.

Shame is an emotion, your state of being is real. If we use you as an atm, you're no better than cattle or any other beast of burden and that's how you describe yourself! :lol:

Sad ass Simps.
Spin it how ever you want…Uncivilized savages are comfortable living like the human cockroaches they are, that’s why they never improve…Their children continue the cycle. Look around the world bud…know your role.

Spin it how ever you want…Uncivilized savages are comfortable living like the human cockroaches they are, that’s why they never improve…Their children continue the cycle. Look around the world bud…know your role.
I live in a gated community and around here are some of the best public and private schools in the country. Thanks Cow. :lol:

/----/ "The only people wanting to impose more control are Republicans."
I'm sure you have some examples, and let me save you the trouble of posting abortion. The states now have the right to set the laws. Abortions are up 10% since RvW was repealed.
Yep
....The repeal of Roe V Wade was the best thing to happen for abortion advocates in 50 plus years.

Yeah because they spread a false rumor that Beyonce' was gonna show.

Then she didn't.

Kinda like the only time Camel Face can compete with crowd size.

Kamala had bigger crowds than Trump
Kamala had bigger ratings than Trump

Meaning Trump is a loser

/---/ Did you enjoy Beyonce's performance? Was it worth the wait?

I thoroughly enjoyed Kamala Harris’ performance.
Outstanding

:dance:

1724531969068.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back