Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

The abortion advocates have a lot of faulty assumptions.
When dealing with women's mental health the shortest distance between two points is never a straight line. People are not as cold hearted and simple as they want to believe. And the abortion advocates do not have to live with the consequences of their actions.

Most women are genetically hard wired to love and protect babies. The babies are still theirs even if the baby's father assaulted her.

It seems like a simple solution....but in truth it is not. Abortion complicates the mental health of a Sexual Assault victim. It doesn't cure the trauma it creates another one because women are uniquely different from men. (sorry all the LGBTQ advocates.
Nobody rapes the transgendered and they don't get pregnant either.)

And its a system of "one size fits all" approach for mental health that is dehumanizing to the victim.

And what about those who want to terminate their pregnancy, you would force to do something they NOT was to do.

The abortion advocates have a lot of faulty assumptions.
When dealing with women's mental health the shortest distance between two points is never a straight line. People are not as cold hearted and simple as they want to believe. And the abortion advocates do not have to live with the consequences of their actions.

Most women are genetically hard wired to love and protect babies. The babies are still theirs even if the baby's father assaulted her.

It seems like a simple solution....but in truth it is not. Abortion complicates the mental health of a Sexual Assault victim. It doesn't cure the trauma it creates another one because women are uniquely different from men. (sorry all the LGBTQ advocates.
Nobody rapes the transgendered and they don't get pregnant either.)

And its a system of "one size fits all" approach for mental health that is dehumanizing to the victim.

There is NOTHING more condescending that an idiot mansplaining pregnancy and bonding with a fetus to women, and being completely WRONG on every score.

Yes, having an abortion after being raped is an additional trauma which can and will affect her mental health, but so it having your rapists baby. There is nothing that happens as a result of the rape that isn't traumatizing to the woman, regardless of what she chooses to do, if she becomes pregnant.

You're right. A "one size fits all" approach doesn't work. That's why banning abortion is making things worse, because then, the woman has no choice but to give birth to the rapists child, and she may not ever bond with that child, and may always resent being retraumatized by being force to have the baby.

None of these are YOUR decisions. And banning abortions does nothing for the 50% of pregnant rape victims who do choose abortion.

A close friend of mine chose abortion when she was pregnant for the 3rd time before the age of 20, and her alcoholic husband was beating her up regularly. I knew that she hated having that abortion when it happened. Years later I asked her if she regretted that decision, and her response was that she would never do it again, but it was absolutely the right decision. It enabled her to leave her husband, return to school, provide a good life and a safe environment for her daughters. She would never have been able to do it with three small babies.

I repeatedly hear the political propaganda that all rape victims seek and want abortions. That is a bigoted stereotype.

I was very surprised to find out that the majority of women who have babies from being raped are very happy and less traumatized then those forced, coerced, or choosed abortion.

Many people assume that pregnant rape victims want abortions, and that if they aren’t able to get them, their lives are ruined, and their babies become a constant reminder of the rape. However, no less than three studies have found otherwise.

Thres studies! Woman do better having the baby after a rape!

Here is another great part in the article!
93% of the rape victims who aborted said they would not recommend abortion to someone in the same situation. Only 7% felt that abortion was a good solution in cases of rape. In addition, 43% said that they felt pressured to choose abortion by their family and/or by abortion workers.

Democrats always telling us what to think are again proven wrong, by the victims they claim they are trying to help.

Democrats intentions always destroy.
Great post.

Didn't know the %age was so high: 93% say they don't recommend abortion for rape. I had no idea.

There is NOTHING more condescending that an idiot mansplaining pregnancy and bonding with a fetus to women, and being completely WRONG on every score.

Yes, having an abortion after being raped is an additional trauma which can and will affect her mental health, but so it having your rapists baby. There is nothing that happens as a result of the rape that isn't traumatizing to the woman, regardless of what she chooses to do, if she becomes pregnant.

You're right. A "one size fits all" approach doesn't work. That's why banning abortion is making things worse, because then, the woman has no choice but to give birth to the rapists child, and she may not ever bond with that child, and may always resent being retraumatized by being force to have the baby.

None of these are YOUR decisions. And banning abortions does nothing for the 50% of pregnant rape victims who do choose abortion.

A close friend of mine chose abortion when she was pregnant for the 3rd time before the age of 20, and her alcoholic husband was beating her up regularly. I knew that she hated having that abortion when it happened. Years later I asked her if she regretted that decision, and her response was that she would never do it again, but it was absolutely the right decision. It enabled her to leave her husband, return to school, provide a good life and a safe environment for her daughters. She would never have been able to do it with three small babies.

Only two people should be involved when comes to woman having an abortion. The woman and her doctor. The Government has zero business telling woman or a young girl they have carry to term a child that was the result of rape and/or incest. It is that simple.

Forum List

Back