RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump

Let me guess, you are one of the scumbags that filed the lawsuits to keep Kennedy off ballots across the country. WHy do you and your cult hate democracy so much? It's disgusting.
I know of only one lawsuit that proved Kennedy lied on his ballot access application and at the same time effectively proved he had been committing voter fraud for years.

It was properly adjudicated and he paid a price of his lies.

Somehow the truth doesn’t matter to your cult. It’s disgusting.

I know of only one lawsuit that proved Kennedy lied on his ballot access application and at the same time effectively proved he had been committing voter fraud for years.

It was properly adjudicated and he paid a price of his lies.
Are you ignorant or lying. Good money is on both.

Somehow the truth doesn’t matter to your cult. It’s disgusting.
You've made clear you wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you in your crotch

WHy do you and your cult hate democracy so much? It's disgusting. Paying the price now with the empty pantsuit your masters have stuck you with. LOL Sweet irony

RFK was only a spoiler to draw off Democratic voters.

He failed at that, and the few wo were interested will likely not switch to republican tickets.

Are you ignorant or lying. Good money is on both.

You've made clear you wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you in your crotch

WHy do you and your cult hate democracy so much? It's disgusting. Paying the price now with the empty pantsuit your masters have stuck you with. LOL Sweet irony
What’s wrong with making sure Kennedy followed the law?

He clearly didn’t in New York. Don’t you think someone who committed voter fraud for years should be prosecuted?

What’s wrong with making sure Kennedy followed the law?

He clearly didn’t in New York. Don’t you think someone who committed voter fraud for years should be prosecuted?
Congrats. Your cult's democracy hating lawsuit scumbaggery got him out of the race. And drove his voters into the Trump camp. LOL Great move.

1724517027503.png

Forum List

Back