Walz did not lie to voters. Each time issues of military service were raised: Voters chose Walz and will do so again.

Obviously not. There are requirements he had not met.

ty for not paying attention.
So if he hadn't retired, he'd have not KEPT the rank?

And how could he have been demoted from something he wasn't?

weird logic there

Command Sergeant Major Walz did not lie to voters. Each time the issues of military service we are seeing put forth now by Swiftboaters, were raised in previous campaign, the American voters chose Walz, and they will do so will do so again.

What average Americans are learning and now know:
Walz deployed with the Minnesota National Guard in August 2003 to Vicenza, Italy, as part of support for the US war in Afghanistan, according to a Minnesota Guard spokesperson. He did not deploy to Afghanistan or Iraq or a combat zone as part of his service.

Operation Enduring Freedom was the official name used by the U.S. government for both the first stage of the War in Afghanistan and the larger-scale Global War on Terrorism.

Many families of veterans who served during Operation Enduring Freedom will be voting. MAGA watch out.

Vance reopens line of attack into Walz’s military record as two veterans now vie to be vice president​

Silicon Valley Hillbilly Vance is disgracing his own service with these already disputed attacks.
"Command Sergeant Major" Walz actually retired as a Master Sergeant because he didn't finish the required training (or required time to hold the promotion). He accepted a DEMOTION to get out before his ETS and avoid being deployed!

"Command Sergeant Major" Walz actually retired as a Master Sergeant because he didn't finish the required training (or required time to hold the promotion). He accepted a DEMOTION to get out before his ETS and avoid being deployed!
Nope.

Had nothing to do with a potential, partial, maybe within two years time deployment.

But thank you for playing

Nope.

Had nothing to do with a potential, partial, maybe within two years time deployment.

But thank you for playing
Apparently, the closest you came to military service was sleeping at the Salvation Army. When you sign an extension (A LEGAL CONTRACT), you serve it! He accepted a COMMAND E-9 position, in spite of his being a MASTER SERGEANT, and the fact that the position is normally reserved for those WITH command experience (FIRST SERGEANTS), and then decided to break his contact when he found out his unit was going to be deployed. I've always viewed John Kerry as a coward, but at least HE got on a plane and went to the CONTINENT the military cut the orders for!

Apparently, the closest you came to military service was sleeping at the Salvation Army. When you sign an extension (A LEGAL CONTRACT), you serve it! He accepted a COMMAND E-9 position, in spite of his being a MASTER SERGEANT, and the fact that the position is normally reserved for those WITH command experience (FIRST SERGEANTS), and then decided to break his contact when he found out his unit was going to be deployed. I've always viewed John Kerry as a coward, but at least HE got on a plane and went to the CONTINENT the military cut the orders for!
I'm sure both would spot you on sight as being as a weakling coward.

I did my time in the military (which is why I know how it works). How much military time are you claiming for sleeping at the Salvation Army (and do you have a DD-214 to prove it?)

Thank you. I have avoided clouding the issue with the fact that MSgt. is a tactical rank while 1stSgt. is administrative/command of the same pay scale.

Thank you. I have avoided clouding the issue with the fact that MSgt. is a tactical rank while 1stSgt. is administrative/command of the same pay scale.
I understand. I'm just surprised that JoeB isn't showing up to "educate us", too. Is he still hiding under his bed?

Forum List

Back