RFK Jr Dropping Out Would Guarantee Trump Landslide

He is winning. Did you watch the video to this thread? The mainstream polls are rigged. The media is putting on a show about Kamala being the new Beyoncé.

I think he offers everything and isn’t rude or crude.
We see what we want to see, that does work both ways i know. 😀
It is a show after all. And trump reigns supreme.

Yes of course, everything Trump says is right, everything people say against him is wrong. Like how he won in 2020, he must have won, because he's Trump and Trump always wins.

Look Kamala is at 50% except in Rasmussen (of course) and Fox for the whole of August.

Rasmussen always goes from right wing. Though it's last poll before the 2020 election had Biden winning.... But Trump's last poll win before 2020 was Rasmussen.

He is winning. Did you watch the video to this thread? The mainstream polls are rigged. The media is putting on a show about Kamala being the new Beyoncé.

I think he offers everything and isn’t rude or crude.
We see what we want to see, that does work both ways i know. 😀
It is a show after all. And trump reigns supreme.

Again, guy, stop drinking the bleach.

He lost the popular vote in 2016
He lost the peopular and electoral vote in 2020.

People who didn't like him then, don't like him now.

And there are a lot of Republicans who just want him to go away so they can take their party back.

Again, guy, stop drinking the bleach.

He lost the popular vote in 2016
He lost the peopular and electoral vote in 2020.

People who didn't like him then, don't like him now.

And there are a lot of Republicans who just want him to go away so they can take their party back.
Ok joe. 😀

Yes of course, everything Trump says is right, everything people say against him is wrong. Like how he won in 2020, he must have won, because he's Trump and Trump always wins.

Look Kamala is at 50% except in Rasmussen (of course) and Fox for the whole of August.

Rasmussen always goes from right wing. Though it's last poll before the 2020 election had Biden winning.... But Trump's last poll win before 2020 was Rasmussen.
People have already debunked the polls. There was a video the other day explaining it.

People have already debunked the polls. There was a video the other day explaining it.

Sure they have, and they've debunked that the Earth is round, they've debunked that the Sun is the center of the solar system and they've debunked that they're not the smartest people in the whole world.....

Enjoy this! :)

LOL

That's funny given Trump actually dances like this...

trump.gif

Forum List

Back