RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump

Where are you CLOWNS getting all your FAKE talking points?
This is just a fact that intelligent folks who know how the system works, and don't buy into propaganda, already know.

The party of the establishment is now the DNC, much like in Russia, the establishment party is the United Russia, and in China, it is the Chinese Communist Party. Anyone in either of these nations that dare to speak or post anything against either party, or political candidate that belongs to these parties, risks damage to their reputation, career, family, etc.

. . and in the U.S.? We are drifting in that direction. Even now, the establishment has officially deployed labels in the mass media to those who oppose the establishment party as . . . "deplorables, weird. . ." or in some extreme cases, will even use the agencies of the state to entrap their political opponents by claiming they are "domestic terrorists," when they probably would have never otherwise done anything so stoopid.

Look into it if you care. It is about who has been funding lawsuits against candidates bank-rolled by the DNC & their associated super PACs.

I don't even care much about/for the GOP or the conservatives. . . but what I do care about, is the right of everyone to keep a multi-party state alive, and the right of people to speak freely, and have their opinions, with out turning this nation into a one party state.

That partisans like you who are blindly loyal to the DNC can't see us heading in that direction? That shocks me.

Did you not actually READ the wiki-leaked material that Assange released in 2016, rather than get caught up in the controversy of where it came from? Where it came from is not AS important as what was contained in it . . . remember, the DNC IS CORRUPT AS THE DAY IS LONG. Wasserman Schultz stepped down. When are you going to wake the hell up?

It boggles my mind that folks like Glen Greenwald, Edward Snowden and Julian Assange see it clear as day and have told the public. . . and yet people like you insist on calling this shit. . "talking points. . "
1724528957598.png

Top Dem Jamie Raskin Warned That Congress Will Ban Trump If He Wins Presidential Election​

Aug 6, 2024
This is a clip from our show SYSTEM UPDATE, now airing every weeknight at 7pm ET on Rumble. You can watch the full episode for FREE here: https://rumble.com/v59u8dd-system-upd...

Top Comment;
1724529061635.png

Last edited:
I agree .. lawfare against political opponents .. censorship of opposing political views...intel officials covering for political allies [the laptop is fake] concealing the mental and cognitive issues of the POTUS [sharp and energetic] and pressuring the candidate they lied and covered for to step aside after he wins the primary [1st candidate in US history to drop out after winning the primary ] because the polls weren't looking good and installing a candidate of their [not the peoples] choosing .. you are right ! the future of our democracy is in danger ..
Thanks for offering yourself as an example of the kind of deluded, conspiracy theorist I fear.

but what I do care about, is the right of everyone to keep a multi-party state alive, and the right of people to speak freely, and have their opinions, with out turning this nation into a one party state.

That partisans like you who are blindly loyal to the DNC can't see us heading in that direction? That shocks me.
AWWW......bullshit.

I've stated many times that ALL politicians are SCUM and LIARS.
You see me attack POS trump and just assume I love (D).

I will NEVER vote for POS lying con man djt.

Run a better candidate.......pure and simple......not some LYING scum life long con man.

Fauci, the CIA, and the FDA must be shitting bricks right now. He basically identifies Fauci (and Gates) as one of the worse mass murderers in history in his book, The Real Anthony Fauci. He's on record as saying he thinks the CIA killed his father and uncle. He blames the FDA for letting the vax schedule get so deadly.

To think, you people-of-the-cult are unaware of how powerful Harris/Walz is that you have to get your hopes up and crow about Trump maybe getting help from Bobby Kennedy Jr.

Trump is weak and in trouble. Your thread shows you know this to be true.
We know how powerful Harris/Waltz are. They have everything that Biden had.

Screenshot_20240824_095901_X.jpg

This is just a fact that intelligent folks who know how the system works, and don't buy into propaganda, already know.

The party of the establishment is now the DNC, much like in Russia, the establishment party is the United Russia, and in China, it is the Chinese Communist Party. Anyone in either of these nations that dare to speak or post anything against either party, or political candidate that belongs to these parties, risks damage to their reputation, career, family, etc.

. . and in the U.S.? We are drifting in that direction. Even now, the establishment has officially deployed labels in the mass media to those who oppose the establishment party as . . . "deplorables, weird. . ." or in some extreme cases, will even use the agencies of the state to entrap their political opponents by claiming they are "domestic terrorists," when they probably would have never otherwise done anything so stoopid.

Look into it if you care. It is about who has been funding lawsuits against candidates bank-rolled by the DNC & their associated super PACs.

I don't even care much about/for the GOP or the conservatives. . . but what I do care about, is the right of everyone to keep a multi-party state alive, and the right of people to speak freely, and have their opinions, with out turning this nation into a one party state.

Did you not actually READ the wiki-leaked material that Assange released in 2016, rather than get caught up in the controversy of where it came from? Where it came from is not AS important as what was contained in it . . . remember, the DNC IS CORRUPT AS THE DAY IS LONG. Wasserman Schultz stepped down. When are you going to wake the hell up?

It boggles my mind that folks like Glen Greenwald, Edward Snowden and Julian Assange see it clear as day and have told the public. . . and yet people like you insist on calling this shit. . "talking points. . "
View attachment 1000820

Top Dem Jamie Raskin Warned That Congress Will Ban Trump If He Wins Presidential Election​

Aug 6, 2024
This is a clip from our show SYSTEM UPDATE, now airing every weeknight at 7pm ET on Rumble. You can watch the full episode for FREE here: https://rumble.com/v59u8dd-system-upd...

Top Comment;
View attachment 1000823

And we'll ban Raskin. He's not gonna like where we will send him.

Run a better candidate.......pure and simple......not some LYING scum life long con man.
Did you watch the speech RFKjr. gave when he dropped out? How about the one he gave at the Nixon presidential library?

Don't give me, "run a better candidate," bullshit.

Better candidates CAN'T RUN. . . that is the point here, big interests have corrupted the system so much, that it is now impossible for them to.

:rolleyes:

Did you watch the speech RFKjr. gave when he dropped out? How about the one he gave at the Nixon presidential library?

Don't give me, "run a better candidate," bullshit.

Better candidates CAN'T RUN. . . that is the point here, big interests have corrupted the system so much, that it is now impossible for them to.

:rolleyes:
Again,

ALL politicians are SCUM.

Some are just 'Scummier'
Like POS trump.
Lying cheating life long Con Man......djt.

This is one of my favorites.

I remember when Jon Stewart used to cover both sides with humor. What a sell out. :sigh2:

Just dropped five hours ago. . .

Crowd Goes Nuts For RFK Jr. At Trump Rally!!​

Aug 24, 2024

It’s impossible to listen to the alt left leaning people at the moment, the Kamala lovefest is nauseating.. it was fun when they all hated Biden. 😀

POS skye won't respond to me because 'apparently' I'm on her large ignore list.

Can you.... skye define Communist ?
And tell us why you believe that Harris is a "Communist"

Anybody can answer for SKYE, even SweetSue92 or Road Runner OhPleaseJustQuit or even that old man Concerned American or M-F troll marvin martian
1724538398911.png

1724538522766.png

This is a video of a Soviet Union grocery store. . . THEY have price controls.

This is why she is being roundly ridiculed. It must be pointed out, that NONE of her rhetoric is actually appearing in writing, nor does she ever do any interviews, unlike Trump.

IOW, it's all just rhetoric to just get elected. THE DNC platform bears just a superficial resemblance to what she says in speeches on the campaign trail. She is, what ever folks that like her want her to be really. She has no agenda of her own, she is just a puppet. . . and a place holder for those that control her.

Is that a whole lot different than Trump? Meh, perhaps a bit different. No one is trying to kill Kamala, nor to they push so much irrational propaganda and lawfare, to get folks to react so irrationally & viscerally as you have done. . . .

It’s impossible to listen to the alt left leaning people at the moment, the Kamala lovefest is nauseating.. it was fun when they all hated Biden. 😀
uhhhhh. . . He loathes Kamala and the corruption in the DNC.

He finds the fact that Trump has taken the GOP to the left of the DNC mind boggling.

. . . and no one realizes it.

:lol:

Which is true.

91bb95.jpg

Forum List

Back