Statue of John Lewis to replace Confederate Monument

Yes, those kinds of monument would go a long way to increase the self esteem of a lot of black people. And not only should they replace those confederate monuments with blacks leaders, but indigenous leaders, Asian leaders, and women who fought for womens equality.
If your self esteem is bolstered by seeing a statue of someone whose only relation to you is their skin color I seriously feel bad for you.

We're talking about human rights. Where is the Nat Turner crypt to be viewed by the public? It doesn't exist. White supremacy should not continue to drive economic decisions.
What do monuments have to do with human rights? We are talking about history. Put a freaking Turner monument up if you want but don't try to destroy what's there.

You can't read? The monument was replaced with the work of a Jamaican artist and you're about to get a Jamaican descendent for a President. Enjoy your new America, Cuck. :lol:

Sure thing grandpa. Can you even still keep the thing steady? I'd be more worried you'd shoot your own pinky toe off.
Oh, that Jamaican descended party girl ain't gonna be president of The United States, boy.

Nothin' personal, you just don't put a party girl in a position like that.

So you feel but who gives a shit about your feelings? I certainly don't. :itsok:
No shit Sherlock. It's not about my feelings but the motives of the commie anti-Whites who want to tear down the statue. You understood this 15 minutes ago but now you pretend to be ignorant.
But again, who gives a shit how you feel? We melted Lee down and turned into black art because we don't care how you feel. Your feelings arent important to us.
But again this has nothing to do with my feelings. Stop pretending to be Ben Shapiro.

Oh, that Jamaican descended party girl ain't gonna be president of The United States, boy.
:itsok:

It's happening whether you like it or not, Cuck. :lol:
Of course a old as dirt mother fucker like you thinks insulting half the electorate is a winning strategy.... :lol:

Last edited:
No shit Sherlock. It's not about my feelings but the motives of the commie anti-Whites who want to tear down the statue. You understood this 15 minutes ago but now you pretend to be ignorant.
I understand that you care about my feelings and make up all these fantasies about them, I'm just telling you that I don't give a shit about yours. :dunno: :lol:
But again this has nothing to do with my feelings. Stop pretending to be Ben Shapiro.
It has to do with how much you obsses over mine, I know. It's funny how quick you are to admit what a thirsty Simp you are. :lol:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
statues are meant to honor. honoring john lewis is the right thing to do. honoring treasonous racists who fought to split from the union so they can have the right to own people will always be the wrong thing.

They started a war to prove they were better than the Blacks and lost.

Where's the honor or bravery in that?
They started a war to separate from what was becoming a tyrannical economic power. They lost. The honor and bravery is in starting the fight in the first place. The Confederacy lives on. The war may have been lost, the people may have been crushed but the spirit has never been crushed. They keep trying and failing. But, they can point to the fact that the Union did win the war. They do have that.

They started a war to separate from what was becoming a tyrannical economic power. They lost. The honor and bravery is in starting the fight in the first place. The Confederacy lives on. The war may have been lost, the people may have been crushed but the spirit has never been crushed. They keep trying and failing. But, they can point to the fact that the Union did win the war. They do have that.
They were stupid then, they’re stupid now.

Join their ranks, moron.

What do monuments have to do with human rights? We are talking about history. Put a freaking Turner monument up if you want but don't try to destroy what's there.
Confederate history is not American history. The confederacy was a separate nation. It was not America. Therefore it has nothing to do with American history worth building monuments about. 9-11 was American history too. We will NEVER see statues of the men who perpetrated 9-11. But you want us to look at statues and monuments of men who did things that were far worse and for far onger.

It kinda looks like things are headed in that direction. I don't think you can call her a party girl and Jamaicans are black. Now when you want to talk about putting party people in a position, you seem to be fine with putting the inheritance baby New York clubbing grifter in the same position.

Forum List

Back