Statue of John Lewis to replace Confederate Monument

Those aren't facts you Moron, those are called opinions. You not knowing the difference is hella fucking hilarious! :lmao:

God Damn you're stupid.
I see. Floyd was never in prison and Brown did not rob that store. Those are facts. Much more than opinion.

I see. Floyd was never in prison and Brown did not rob that store. Those are facts. Much more than opinion.
1. Only one of them was convicted of any crime so no, that isn't a fact, again, you idiot. And....

2. I was talking mainly referring to your feeling that they were lowlifes. That's an opinion, Moron.

You don't have you facts right. You don't know what an opinion is. You're stuck on stupid my guy. :lol:

It's a great idea. We should be teaching our children how self determined black people organized and lifted themselves up.

Not how a bunch of sore loser, Southern racists felt the need to try to remind everybody who is still in charge.
A lot of this is the failures of people within themselves. So, they ratchet up the hate game and by golly it is the statues that cause all of our problems. The way the race game spews their venom 100% of everything wrong in African American ways of living is Republicans and White people's fault. Most all people screw up at times. Progs and African Americans institutionalized the poverty society. Make the changes needed before the resources start decreasing.

Floyd was not in prison when he was murdered. He did his time so the mention of it is only done by racists who want to create a reason to say stupid shit about him, or to defend the murderer.

The confederacy was a failed experiment but its amazing how some will deny this failure and refuse to accept this failure and continue to believe that it meant something.

Supporters enjoy free speech but do not like for it to be universal.

Still you know people can put a poster of this guy in their living room and it will be like he is with you everyday.

IF the statue is offensive to some then it should be removed.

Last edited:
1. Only one of them was convicted of any crime so no, that isn't a fact, again, you idiot. And....

2. I was talking mainly referring to your feeling that they were lowlifes. That's an opinion, Moron.

You don't have you facts right. You don't know what an opinion is. You're stuck on stupid my guy. :lol:
Their actions determined if they were lowlifes. Which they did. Pick better heroes for your children.

Floyd was not in prison when he was murdered. He did his time so the mention of it is only done by racists who want to create a reason to say stupid shit about him, or to defend the murderer.
Floyd was not murdered. It was involuntary manslaughter. There was 0 justice for that officer.

Confederate history is not American history. The confederacy was a separate nation. It was not America. Therefore it has nothing to do with American history worth building monuments about. 9-11 was American history too. We will NEVER see statues of the men who perpetrated 9-11. But you want us to look at statues and monuments of men who did things that were far worse and for far onger.
In school Confederate history was taught as American history. No countries recognized the Confederate States of America. So live in your delusion of the Confederacy being their own country.

In school Confederate history was taught as American history. No countries recognized the Confederate States of America. So live in your delusion of the Confederacy being their own country.
So you admit you were taught about this in school. So you don't need a statue around for history to be taught. Thanks for admitting that.

So you admit you were taught about this in school. So you don't need a statue around for history to be taught. Thanks for admitting that.
Except I support the Confederate flag and the Confederate statues. It is my heritage and I don't want anyone destroying southern heritage. That leads to history repeating itself in the future.

And that is the problem with schools, they don't teach accurate history. I went to school too, youngster. The confederacy was a group of states that seceded, created their own constitution and declared themself a separate nation. Now this is exactly what happened, so then if you were taught anything other than that, what you were taught was the delusion.

:itsok:

It's happening whether you like it or not, Cuck. :lol:

Of course a old as dirt mother fucker like you thinks insulting half the electorate is a winning strategy.... :lol:
If you're insulted, you're the stupid less-than-half, and IDGAF.
countzerofucks.jpg

This is about saving America for Americans and decent people that deserve better than what the government has been doing.

Forum List

Back