What happened to the Democratic Party?

When communists refuse to answer questions or to be interviewed why do you think they're doing that?
You disagree with their decision so you call them communists. Thats exactly what the other poster said.

It has nothing to do with communism.

1724517403183.png

You disagree with their decision so you call them communists. Thats exactly what the other poster said.

It has nothing to do with communism.
Why are you running from my question?

When communists refuse to answer questions or to be interviewed why do you think they're doing that?

It’s rather amazing how far the Democrat Party has fallen.

Once the party of the blue collar workers, is now the party that shills for giant corporations and billionaires.

Once the anti-war party, is now the neocon War Party.

Once the party of “My Body My Choice”, is now the party of forced experimental vaccines.

Once the party of free speech, now is the party for censorship of dissenters.

Just think it was only a few years ago the Dems had a rising star in Tulsi Gabbard they were all excited about. But she dared to have a differing opinion than the neocons about foreign policy, so they booted her from the party. They kicked RFK Jr out for daring to question an experimental mRNA vaccine.

Imagine if they had a fair and open primary, Tulsi and RFK Jr would had won the Presidency bigly.

Instead, they have doubled down on neocon warmongers, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke ideology, and open borders. In doing so they lost the few Dems who had any integrity and values.

Personally, I’m glad the Dems went this route. Now Donald Trump has the endorsement of both Tulsi and RFK Jr, and the many democrats like them.

You fuckers are the freaks on the fringe!

Why are you running from my question?

Your question has nothing to do with communism because your complaint has nothing to do with communism.

Words have meaning.

The Democrat Party has shifted so far to the left that the extreme is now mainstream.
They have gone so far left, that ALL Republicans are now traitors. If they can only agitate on that until they take it to the streets and eliminate the republican menace once and for all time.

Your question has nothing to do with communism because your complaint has nothing to do with communism.
My question, which you're afraid to answer, is one of the reasons I compare Kamalala to a communist, dude.

Keep running scared.

It's OK, leftists are cowards just like they're poorly informed.

My question, which you're afraid to answer, is one of the reasons I compare Kamalala to a communist, dude.

Keep running scared.

It's OK, leftists are cowards just like they're poorly informed.
That’s cool, but it still has nothing to do with communism.

That’s cool, but it still has nothing to do with communism.
Someday maybe you'll be smart enough to understand the similarity between communists who don't do press conferences and Kamalala and Tampon Tim who don't do press conferences. 🤔

lol

It certainly does. Leftists are the most uninformed people around. Get out of your echo chamber and learn once in a while.

Leor Sapir, PhD, a fellow at the Manhattan Institute whose areas of research include pediatric gender medicine, shared that anywhere from 5,288 to 6,294 double mastectomies were performed on girls under age 18 between 2017 and 2023 — and that 50 to 179 of those girls were just 12-½ years old or younger.

A leading transgender health association has lowered its recommended minimum age for starting gender transition treatment, including sex hormones and surgeries.

The World Professional Assn. for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment.

It’s a good effort by you…but Anytime lefties here are confronted with Democrats radical policies on sex, gender and race..they deny it or They don’t respond to it ….and then rant and rave about Trump.

It’s a good effort by you…but Anytime lefties here are confronted with Democrats radical policies on sex, gender and race..they deny it, They don’t respond to it and then rant and rave about Trump.
The left has become a cult. They accept their candidates who refuse to do interviews or press conferences. They happily accept that their candidates refuse to define what policies they support. They talk about joy and vibes instead of problems we face and how they would solve them. They continually lie about what their opponents support and make up stories about them. They refuse open debate at every turn.

If that's not a cult, I don't know what it.

What do you think about sex change operations for kids? Or The racist idea of white privilege.

what do you think about grown men walking around and dancing naked in front of children at pride events in San Francisco. All of this brought to us by Democrats/leftists. Looking forward to you answering each question and I’m not here to personally attack you…. but these are all Democrat policies. Are these family values?
I think we have bigger problems, like Trump and MAGA being fascist.

#BLUETSUNAMI

Forum List

Back