National review says Trump is DEFINATELY NUTS

Kamala has proposed communism for decades... her dad was a Marxist economist... words mean things and her words and wants are communistic...
And republican Richard M. Nixon actually put "communism" into place in the US.

And the people overwhelmingly re-elected him after he did.

Explain Nixon's landslide after he enacted "communism"?

Right. That's just like the high praise trump bestowed on each of his staff and cabinet until they finally had enough of his crap. After that he claimed they were all never trumpers.
Nope. Nothing like that at all . Want to try again?

No. He's simply replying to your insinuation that somehow the opinion of National Review is relevant more than others.

The fact is that if Trump does not settle down and shut up, he loses. What's fascinating is that if he would, he'd wipe her out and all your "joy" will be nothing but bullshit.
This particular incidence is more important in the fact that they are and have always been a right-wing source and have endorsed every republican candidate since its inception. It takes more than just minor differences for an organization such as that to publicly demean a republican candidate. Trump being definitely nuts is an issue that requires them to take an about face this time.

Would all readers here please just ignore Rambunctious for a few minutes? He's having a tantrum right now, and if we ignore it, he will just cry himself to sleep. He needs a nap anyway.
Rambunctious says Kamala BAD
Nixon GOOD

When Kamala proposes his definition of "communism"
And Nixon actually put "communism" into law.

I did answer that... he was already the president and was far from being a dictator... so your question is invalid... now do you want the USA to be a communist nation or not... answer the damn question commie....
Trump was president under the old rules.
His hand picked USSC gave him new rules. The president enjoys absolute immunity for all presidential acts.

The first thing Trump will do is to create steal team six. A group of assassins who will take out any of his political opponents, just like his best bud Vladimir Putin.

This particular incidence is more important in the fact that they are and have always been a right-wing source and have endorsed every republican candidate since its inception.

Based on long time devotion to principle. Not situational circumstances.
It takes more than just minor differences for an organization such as that to publicly demean a republican candidate.
It's an opinion piece by one of it's editors.

And the magazine itself didn't just decide Trump was a problem....

From your link:

The National Review is a storied conservative publication first founded by Republican activist William F. Buckley in 1955. However, it has had a rocky relationship with Trump since 2016, when it dedicated an entire issue to persuading Republicans to abandon the eventual 45th president of the United States.

So, this is somehow something NEW ????

You moron.

I didn't say that but his price controls were a communistic act... Kamala wants to do much more than just price controls....
Let me get this straight
Kamala - wage and price controls is communism
Nixon - wage and price controls isn't communism

I think you just jumped the shark.

Seek medical attention, you starting to go schizoid.

Trump was president under the old rules.
His hand picked USSC gave him new rules. The president enjoys absolute immunity for all presidential acts.

The first thing Trump will do is to create steal team six. A group of assassins who will take out any of his political opponents, just like his best bud Vladimir Putin.
I have no doubt he might try that, or perhaps a less lethal way of neutralizing his victims, but I still believe there has to be some way to at least throttle some of his worst goals. No idea what those ways might be.

Do you want to live under communist rule???
Why won't the libs here answer this question... none of them will answer....
For sure they don't see Harris as a communist.

Her plans are all "progressive" which means they are the plans of failed governments for literally centuries.

But, we'll do it right this time.

Oh...and they wipe their asses with the Constitution.

So, of course they don't call it communism. They'll just hang another name on it.. We can can too. We'll call it misery

Let me get this straight
Kamala - wage and price controls is communism
Nixon - wage and price controls isn't communism

I think you just jumped the shark.

Seek medical attention, you starting to go schizoid.
He said they were a communist act.

I think the shark is jumping you.

Forum List

Back